Thread: 2 x Stealth XL 6wt 9ft 2pce fly rods, custom built

Default 2 x Stealth XL 6wt 9ft 2pce fly rods, custom built

Hi guys, I have two of these rods available, custom built them many years ago, and hardly ever used them. Stealth XL 6wt, 9 foot, 2 piece. Really great rods, and an injustice that they are just gathering dust. Both have rod tubes and bags. Built with high quality PacBay recessed reel seats (one walnut with TiCh colour hardware, the other one cocobolo with black hardware), Batson chrome single foot guides and Batson stripping guides with Hialoy inserts. The blanks are forest green so I used dark green thread for the wraps and gold trim wraps. I put my name on the rods and the date they were built. The XL blank has a great medium-fast action.
    Price is R1,000.00 each, or take them both for R 1,800.00. Postage for buyers account, or collect East Rand or Pretoria. Message me for details.
    IMG_1431.jpgIMG_1423.jpgIMG_1424.jpgIMG_1425.jpgIMG_1426.jpgIMG_1427.jpgIMG_1428.jpgIMG_1429.jpgIMG_1430.jpgIMG_1422.jpg

Really great rods, I have the #7. Really enjoy fishing the rod.
    Korrie Broos

Don't go knocking on Death's door, ring the bell and run like hell. He hates it. (anon)
    Nymphing, adds depth to your fly fishing.
    Nymphing, is fly fishing in another dimension

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Hi guys, I have two of these rods available, custom built them many years ago, and hardly ever used them. Stealth XL 6wt, 9 foot, 2 piece. Really great rods, and an injustice that they are just gathering dust. Both have rod tubes and bags. Built with high quality PacBay recessed reel seats (one walnut with TiCh colour hardware, the other one cocobolo with black hardware), Batson chrome single foot guides and Batson stripping guides with Hialoy inserts. The blanks are forest green so I used dark green thread for the wraps and gold trim wraps. I put my name on the rods and the date they were built. The XL blank has a great medium-fast action.
    Price is R1,000.00 each, or take them both for R 1,800.00. Postage for buyers account, or collect East Rand or Pretoria. Message me for details.
    IMG_1431.jpgIMG_1423.jpgIMG_1424.jpgIMG_1425.jpgIMG_1426.jpgIMG_1427.jpgIMG_1428.jpgIMG_1429.jpgIMG_1430.jpgIMG_1422.jpg
    Hi Michael, these rods still available?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk