Thread: Hardy split cane - 9 ft Palakoma...and Orvis 4 wt HLS

Post Hardy split cane - 9 ft Palakoma...and Orvis 4 wt HLS

I'm clearing out and have a lovely Hardy 9 ft Palakoma 3 piece ''Gold Medal" split cane rod (presentation silver plaque is 1938)...overall very good condition except slight parting of the cane on one little section at bottom - looks easily repairable....including bag and spanner..comes with a Alex Martin 3 inch reel of the same vintage plus well preserved level silk line..pm me for pics..

Price: R 3500..

Quote Originally Posted by Smallstream View Post
    I'm clearing out and have a lovely Hardy 9 ft Palakoma 3 piece ''Gold Medal" split cane rod (presentation silver plaque is 1938)...overall very good condition except slight parting of the cane on one little section at bottom - looks easily repairable....including bag and spanner..comes with a Alex Martin 3 inch reel of the same vintage plus well preserved level silk line..pm me for pics..

Price: R 3500..

I've also got a Orvis HLS 4 wt rod for sale - ideal for the Cape streams - very good condition in metal tube plus a Orvis Battenkill 3/4 wt reel....going for R 2750 for both...pm me if interested...
    The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price..

Sent you a PM Smallstream

Hi John.....battling to attach images on this site.....I've got all the info you need....please give me an e-mail address I can post to...
    The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price..