Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Auction on Fly Talk!!!

R400

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by chriss View Post
    Very nice idea Wiets. Question to Pierre thow: Will this money be used for the making of logo's or caps at all? I am still waitng for one!

My bid R212

Wiets once again THANKS, this is really great. I've sent you a private message. I'm expecting delivery of the shirts tomorrow, eish what a struggle with suppliers. I'll take the photos as soon as they arive then post them on the site. We are still sourcing caps since i'mn not happy with the base ball caps. I'm looking for something more functional, more like the simms caps. If we cant find any then i'm looking into having them manufactured.

Thanks for your bids guys, the money is guarenteed to pay for my 2 WT just kidding its going straight back into the site, I'll put the shirts up on the site over the weekend.

Thanks again !!!!

Good luck

Pierre

Wiets Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by ShaunF View Post
    Wiets, question if I may before making a bid. Has the station already been produced, or is there any chance of getting a mirror image of the one posted for a lefty ?
    Hi Shaun

The Fly Tying Station II is now complete and ready for manufacturing - but not ready to market yet. The photo does not show the dowels for the thread - but believe me it is ready and included. The Fly Tying Station required for a "Lefty" is identical to the one list here - just a mirror image. We have not made one yet. However, it will take us less than 10 minutes to program it on our CNC machinery. No problem.

Wiets,

how much can i get the steel rails for?
    the patient mental...

R420 - please

Quote Originally Posted by Wiets View Post
    Hi Shaun

The Fly Tying Station II is now complete and ready for manufacturing - but not ready to market yet. The photo does not show the dowels for the thread - but believe me it is ready and included. The Fly Tying Station required for a "Lefty" is identical to the one list here - just a mirror image. We have not made one yet. However, it will take us less than 10 minutes to program it on our CNC machinery. No problem.
    Hi Wiets

How about designing and making a portable tying station with some form of lid, and a method of securing all the equipment/materials ... so it can be taken on trips, etc?

I am sure that with your obvious talent and resources you could come up with a winner!!!
    I always wanted to be somebody,but now I realize I should have been more specific.
    Alcohol is the anaesthesia by which we endure the operation of life. GBS

[QUOTE=Pierre;32067]Wiets once again THANKS, this is really great. I've sent you a private message. I'm expecting delivery of the shirts tomorrow, eish what a struggle with suppliers. I'll take the photos as soon as they arive then post them on the site. We are still sourcing caps since i'mn not happy with the base ball caps. I'm looking for something more functional, more like the simms caps. If we cant find any then i'm looking into having them manufactured.

Thanks for your bids guys, the money is guarenteed to pay for my 2 WT just kidding its going straight back into the site, I'll put the shirts up on the site over the weekend.

Thanks again !!!!

Good luck

I know from organising kit and caps etc for my sports club it can be a nightmare. On the caps as a suggestion (I know it's extra work!) what about giving guys the option (maybe on their shirts as well?) of having their profile name or whatever you call it embroidered on the rights hand side of the shirt or on the one side of the cap? A cute personal Flytalk touch!

Trouble is some guys will have a list of ten names!

[QUOTE=chris williams;32151]
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
    Wiets once again THANKS, this is really great. I've sent you a private message. I'm expecting delivery of the shirts tomorrow, eish what a struggle with suppliers. I'll take the photos as soon as they arive then post them on the site. We are still sourcing caps since i'mn not happy with the base ball caps. I'm looking for something more functional, more like the simms caps. If we cant find any then i'm looking into having them manufactured.

Thanks again !!!!

Good luck

I know from organising kit and caps etc for my sports club it can be a nightmare. On the caps as a suggestion (I know it's extra work!) what about giving guys the option (maybe on their shirts as well?) of having their profile name or whatever you call it embroidered on the rights hand side of the shirt or on the one side of the cap? A cute personal Flytalk touch!

Hi Chris

Great idea Chris, i like it, nice touch, yes some guys will have trouble choosing which name

Cheers

[QUOTE=chris williams;32151]

Thanks again !!!!

Good luck

[QUOTE=Pierre;32157]
    Quote Originally Posted by chris williams View Post

Hi Chris

Great idea Chris, i like it, nice touch, yes some guys will have trouble choosing which name

Cheers
    Very cool idea, the only down side is that it will push up the price quite dramatically since each shirt would be treated as an individual order which usually costs from R65 up wards for a screen change, never mind embroidery or artwork change, on top of the initial price of the shirt and generic content. I know of some companies with great specials at the moment...
    No PAIN No Gain

[QUOTE=Nymph+O-;32163][QUOTE=chris williams;32151]

Very cool idea, the only down side is that it will push up the price quite dramatically since each shirt would be treated as an individual order which usually costs from R65 up wards for a screen change, never mind embroidery or artwork change, on top of the initial price of the shirt and generic content. I know of some companies with great specials at the moment...
    Not if your name is Chris! hehe
    We don't stop playing because we grow old; We grow old because we stop playing!
    ~ George Bernard Shaw ~

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.