Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: Auction on Fly Talk!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chriss View Post
    Pierre

Did this ever happen?

Regards
    Hi Chriss

I'm waiting for the supplier to deliver. They tell you Friday, then its Monday and you end up getting it Wednesday. Just seems to be the type of service we get here in SA. Believe me you guys will be the first to know when i get them.

Cheers

Cool thanx Pierre!
    We don't stop playing because we grow old; We grow old because we stop playing!
    ~ George Bernard Shaw ~

Hi Pierre,

I miss the whole bidding thing but would like to buy one, would this be possible ,

Thanks

PEllie
    "Catch and Release fishing is a lot like golf. You don't have to eat the ball to have a good time."

Pierre

How many guys have we got now, can we almost deposit the money?

Regards

Pieter

Wiets Banned User

Pierre

I suggest that anybody who wants a Fly Tying Station, deposit the amount mentioned directly into you bank account. Then at day end on Monday (23 July 2007), email me a final list of the names, delivery addresses, quantities and whether it must be left or right handed.

My first picture in this thread shows a right handed Fly Tying Station. In addition, this offer should be extended to the members who did not participate in the auction but who would now like to buy one.

To save expenses, I would like to do a small production run on the Fly Tying Stations. If your name is not on the list Pierre will email me on Monday - you unfortunately lost out on this offer. If you wish to order later, the retail value will be in the region of R420-00 each.

I also suggest that a new thread be created to announce this offer to other members who might not be reading this thread - or maybe you want to send a news letter. The more sales, the more profit there will be for Fly Talk.
    Last edited by Wiets; 17-07-07 at 06:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiets View Post
    Pierre

I suggest that anybody who wants a Fly Tying Station, deposit the amount mentioned directly into you bank account. Then at day end on Monday (23 July 2007), email me a final list of the names, delivery addresses, quantities and whether it must be left or right handed.

My first picture in this thread shows a right handed Fly Tying Station. In addition, this offer should be extended to the members who did not participate in the auction but who would now like to buy one.

To save expenses, I would like to do a small production run on the Fly Tying Stations. If your name is not on the list Pierre will email me on Monday - you unfortunately lost out on this offer. If you wish to order later, the retail value will be in the region of R420-00 each.

I also suggest that a new thread be created to announce this offer to other members who might not be reading this thread - or maybe you want to send a news letter. The more sales, the more profit there will be for Fly Talk.
    Please supply a bank account, thanks!
    Mario Geldenhuys
    Smallstream fanatic, plus I do some other things that I can't tell you about

"All the tips or magical insights in the world can't replace devotion, dedication, commitment, and gumption - and there is not secret in that" - Glenn Brackett

Wiets, I would love to order a FT station, but my vise is not going to work with your design. I don't have a pedistal for it and your station does not catter for a clamp vise. When will you design something to use it that way?
    We don't stop playing because we grow old; We grow old because we stop playing!
    ~ George Bernard Shaw ~

Hi Chriss
    I've got a clamp vise and have a board under the station onto which the clamp is attached. If I tie at the table I clamp my vice to the table and the station sits in front of that.
    Cheers
    Behold the fisherman. he riseth early in the morning and disturbeth the whole household. mighty are his preperations. he goes forth full of hope and when the day is ended, he returneth smelling of strong drink and the truth is not with him. originator unknown.

my stuff.... http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=824[/SIZE]

Hi Guys

Please see this thread for ordering info.

http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/showthread.php?t=1545

Best Regards

Pierre

Wiets Banned User

Hi Karl (PezVela)

I believe you have now received the Fly Tying Station.
    Are you satisfied with it and winning the auction?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.