Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516

Thread: 1st Sept - all beats fully booked!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Ja pretty much was no use. Stanton and I got nothing, I only saw one fish, and Stanton had one on for a while, apart from that, nothing.
    SO Andre... where are the photos?
    " Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian." -Dennis Wholey

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Cox View Post
    SO Andre... where are the photos?

I wouldn't shout too loudly if I was you Mr Cox.......do you really want those photos revealed?
    "Innocence is a wild trout. But we humans, being complicated, have to pursue innocence in complex ways" - Datus Proper

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Shelton View Post
    I wouldn't shout too loudly if I was you Mr Cox.......do you really want those photos revealed?
    There will be some phities, but certainly not all of them, I'm surte you guys understand, ja???

I got 2 and Albe got 1 on the Molenaars beat. All three were caught deep while czech nymphing. One of my fish took the control fly and the other took a soft hackle.
    "So hereís my point. Donít go and get your ego all out of proportion because you can tie a fly and catch a fish thatís dumb enough to eat a car key.." - Louis Cahill - Gink and Gasoline

Andre i definately think you have some photo's that should be entered into the vision competition
    The closer one gets to realizing his destiny, the more that destiny becomes his true reason for being! Paulo Coelho

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516