Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Face to a name

Default Face to a name

Since I won't be able to distinguish LJO, Waterdog, Ballas etc etc. from an Orange River Barbel I thought it would be great to see what Fly Talkers look like. Also those with multiple split personalities. No nude shots

Real Name - Philip Meyer

Location - Somerset West

1st Love - Saltwater

Cheers,

Philip

Quote Originally Posted by fish View Post
    Since I won't be able to distinguish LJO, Waterdog, Ballas etc etc. from an Orange River Barbel I thought it would be great to see what Fly Talkers look like. Also those with multiple split personalities. No nude shots

Real Name - Philip Meyer

Location - Somerset West

1st Love - Saltwater

Cheers,

Philip
    Great fish but shame about your head! People with flat heads shouldn't be in photos!

Quote Originally Posted by chris williams View Post
    Great fish but shame about your head! People with flat heads shouldn't be in photos!
    Hi Chris,

Freak swimming pool accident, I also respond well to Flathead Philly. Are you a little green man with a huge smile or a friendly yellow man?

Cheers,

Philip

What a fish.

Hi Chris,

Freak swimming pool accident, I also respond well to Flathead Philly. Are you a little green man with a huge smile or a friendly yellow man?

Cheers,

Philip
    Hi Philip, actually I got two heads in a freak accident when fishing near Koeberg a few years back. The accident also got rid of my nose, hair and ears. Believe you me these two heads are prettier than my 'before' face! Cheers Chris-heads

Blog Entries

Name; Nicholas

Real Name; Nicholas Mills

Location; Durbanville
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I think no innocent species of wit or pleasantry should be suppressed; and that a good pun may be admitted among the smaller excellencies of lively conversation.
    James Boswell.

[T]his planet is covered with sordid men who demand that he who spends time fishing shall show returns in fish. ~Leonidas Hubbard, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by chris williams View Post
    Hi Philip, actually I got two heads in a freak accident when fishing near Koeberg a few years back. The accident also got rid of my nose, hair and ears. Believe you me these two heads are prettier than my 'before' face! Cheers Chris-heads
    Still need to take you fishing on the Cape streams, your second head will come in handy when spotting trout.

Cheers

Still need to take you fishing on the Cape streams, your second head will come in handy when spotting trout.

Cheers
    Sorry forgot to add it was blinded in an earlier accident whilst f'fishing for striped bass at Three Mile Island

Hi guys, We had a similar thread a while back where many of the guys shared their photos. Check it out here
    http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/showt...ight=portfolio
    "Innocence is a wild trout. But we humans, being complicated, have to pursue innocence in complex ways" - Datus Proper

Quote Originally Posted by nicholas View Post
    Name; Nicholas

Real Name; Nicholas Mills

Location; Durbanville
    Hi again Nicholas. I have a funny feeling that we are going to be seeing a lot more of you on here. I recognize all the signs and I sympathise. Welcome, you're in like minded company bru.
    "Innocence is a wild trout. But we humans, being complicated, have to pursue innocence in complex ways" - Datus Proper

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast