Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: One Fly

Quote Originally Posted by fish View Post
    Takes a lot to beat a #2 Chartreuse and White Clouser approx. 7 cm. long, with bucktail and synthetics in equal amounts. I will still have some fly left when you guys are all skin and bones on Cosmo. After this we move to Alaska where this exact same fly will catch plenty of them salmon, back on the Vaal it will take some Largies and tasty katvisse to feed you guys, probably only some flash left by then. It's a bucktail Jig.......thank to the conventional guys and Bob Clouser when he saw the light.
    Is Alaska an endangered island in a tropical atoll? Or is the Vaal a tributary of the Amazon? You're only allowed one answer...

Quote Originally Posted by chris williams View Post
    Is Alaska an endangered island in a tropical atoll? Or is the Vaal a tributary of the Amazon? You're only allowed one answer...
    All fish species everywhere, my vote goes for a Clouser, or a Charlie (aka mini Clouser).

C

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzer View Post
    I just think you are a bit to optimistic to think salt when you’re thinking food.
    The sea will not ever give you as much fishing time and as many options as the fresh water would and you will definitely catch less fish in the salt than you would even on a perfect day, than you would in fresh water, and there aren’t many of those days when fishing salt.

Walk till you find fresh water was mentioned earlier. I agree whole heartedly.

The sea is full of Sh@t. And you don’t wanna eat that do you?

RIP
    I presume you've never fished a tropical atoll...

Do you mean that island in between Gauties and Vrystaat at Silverstoome?

Black Beaded Wooly Bugger (with blue flash) - Size 8.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910