• Eendekuil

2 14.29%
  • Eastco

10 71.43%
  • Arens Nes

1 7.14%
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2930313233343536373839

Thread: Vaal Trip 4 Venue

Thanks again to Nympho, Rory and all - great to see the usual rogues also all the new guys!
    Herman's strafdop of industrial paint-stripping strength was the only negative factor!
    Tye says only a few guys caught fish - they generally were the ones who fished!

Quote Originally Posted by chris williams View Post
    Thanks again to Nympho, Rory and all - great to see the usual rogues also all the new guys!
    Herman's strafdop of industrial paint-stripping strength was the only negative factor!
    And it wasn't even raining...the keg must've been good!

Quote Originally Posted by chris williams View Post
    Chris the fishing was hard , when Nympo and Herman only get 5 fish between them with 5 hours each in the morning ( thats hard fishing ) and alot of the other guys ( most with quite a bit of experience ) fished a good 7 hours and still blanked.

I can't complain as I only put in few hours ( but I fished hard in those few hours )

Heres the pics I took, all four of them, hope the quality is alright. After extensive research I identified the mayfly as Ferdicus Trigoblinscae
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "I'm just a beer drinker with a flyfishing problem"

Thanks for an excellent time guys. Next time we should try and catch some fish though!

if you guys are keen for a good laugh go here: http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/showt...3452#post43452

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2930313233343536373839