Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Good Quality Flies

Default Good Quality Flies

Not being a fly tier yet, please advise where can I buys some good quality, well tied saltwater flies for my December trip. I am in the north of Jo'burg but anywhere in Gauteng will do.

Quote Originally Posted by SirRodent View Post
    Not being a fly tier yet, please advise where can I buys some good quality, well tied saltwater flies for my December trip. I am in the north of Jo'burg but anywhere in Gauteng will do.
    The Fly Shop in Bryanston sells good quality and good range of Saltwater flies.
    PK

I am haunted by waters - Norman Maclean

Frontier fly fishing in Peterplace & Mia's in fourways, try mia's first better selection

Hope it helps
    "Catch and Release fishing is a lot like golf. You don't have to eat the ball to have a good time."

What date are you leaving and what kind of flies do you need?
    "I'm just a beer drinker with a flyfishing problem"

Default Good Quality Flies,

Rory,

Thanks, I will be on the South Coast 14 Dec - 4 Jan. The reason I ask is I have had some bad experiences with shop bought flies. Looking for some clousers, salt buggers and crazy charlies mainly. Anything that is good in the surf and estatuaries on the South Coast.

Hopefully next year I will fid the time to start tying.

Rory,

Thanks, I will be on the South Coast 14 Dec - 4 Jan. The reason I ask is I have had some bad experiences with shop bought flies. Looking for some clousers, salt buggers and crazy charlies mainly. Anything that is good in the surf and estatuaries on the South Coast.

Hopefully next year I will fid the time to start tying.
    OK, would you like me to tie these for you?

Quote Originally Posted by rory View Post
    OK, would you like me to tie these for you?
    and me, please?
    No PAIN No Gain

Quote Originally Posted by Nymph+O- View Post
    and me, please?
    What do you need?

Default Good Quality Flies,

Rory,

If this is an invitation to order, I would be delighted to have some clousers in differnt sizes - some for fishing gullies and bigger ones for kingfish in the rips - say three of each. Smaller ones with some red and bigger ones in charttreause. Saltybuggers in white and olive, also 3 each for wave garrick etc in surf. Crazy charlies 3 with some red for gullies, off the rocks. Lastly cockroaches - 3. Have never used cockroaches but have heard they are good in estatuaries. Please let me know cost and your contact details.

Trust I have not been too forward.

Thanks

Leon

Rory,

If this is an invitation to order, I would be delighted to have some clousers in differnt sizes - some for fishing gullies and bigger ones for kingfish in the rips - say three of each. Smaller ones with some red and bigger ones in charttreause. Saltybuggers in white and olive, also 3 each for wave garrick etc in surf. Crazy charlies 3 with some red for gullies, off the rocks. Lastly cockroaches - 3. Have never used cockroaches but have heard they are good in estatuaries. Please let me know cost and your contact details.

Trust I have not been too forward.

Thanks

Leon
    Check your PM

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast