Thread: Preperations for the nationals

Default Preperations for the nationals

Hi Andre,MC and competitors.

Was just interested to know how the preperation was going for the weekend from a competitors view point and the organisational side........and also

Have they topped up the bar and has the TV arrived at the pub for the rugby.
    Last edited by nicholas; 15-10-07 at 05:21 PM.
    I think no innocent species of wit or pleasantry should be suppressed; and that a good pun may be admitted among the smaller excellencies of lively conversation.
    James Boswell.

[T]his planet is covered with sordid men who demand that he who spends time fishing shall show returns in fish. ~Leonidas Hubbard, Jr.

Hi there Nicholas

Can't wait for the rugby. I suspect that you, along with the Queen, will be in the minority. If you have titanium nuts, then wear your England jersey. It is going to be tough and England is certainly not the same team as they were in the earlier rounds of the competition. There will be in excess of eighty guys in the Merwida pub on Saturday evening and whoever wins, it will be a good party.

Andre has taken over all the organisational stuff now. They are marking beats every day of this week and most other aspects are on track for the event.

All the teams have arrived in Rawsonville and I suspect that the Holsloot is pretty much beat to a froth by now. Our team are simply rigging lines and tying flies now. We will see what happens.

See you at the weekend.

MC

Quote Originally Posted by MCC View Post
    Hi there Nicholas

Can't wait for the rugby. I suspect that you, along with the Queen, will be in the minority. If you have titanium nuts, then wear your England jersey. It is going to be tough and England is certainly not the same team as they were in the earlier rounds of the competition. There will be in excess of eighty guys in the Merwida pub on Saturday evening and whoever wins, it will be a good party.

Andre has taken over all the organisational stuff now. They are marking beats every day of this week and most other aspects are on track for the event.

All the teams have arrived in Rawsonville and I suspect that the Holsloot is pretty much beat to a froth by now. Our team are simply rigging lines and tying flies now. We will see what happens.

See you at the weekend.

MC

Hi MCC

My titanium nuts are polished and i will be wearing the jersey with pride, looking forward to the weekend, England are 100% better than 4 weeks ago but i still think its South africas to lose.

good luck wuth the prep and see you friday morning.
    I think no innocent species of wit or pleasantry should be suppressed; and that a good pun may be admitted among the smaller excellencies of lively conversation.
    James Boswell.

[T]his planet is covered with sordid men who demand that he who spends time fishing shall show returns in fish. ~Leonidas Hubbard, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MCC View Post
    Our team are simply rigging lines and tying flies now. We will see what happens.

See you at the weekend.

MC
    Good luck to all the WC guys, may the fish come fast and easy to you guys!

I hope you guys have stocked up on your #26 Cochy Bundu's, you know how well they have been working this season

Regards
    Chris
    Last edited by Chris Shelton; 16-10-07 at 04:23 PM.
    "Innocence is a wild trout. But we humans, being complicated, have to pursue innocence in complex ways" - Datus Proper