Thread: Monster G.t.!!!!

Default Monster G.t.!!!!

Did anyone see "Hook, Line and Jeep" last night???? It was the spinfishing series, not flyfishing...the guys were catching GT's in Cosmoledo.
    The one guy got a monster of 143cm fork length, 98cm girth! That's just crazy stuff!!!

One day when I'm big...

Default Monster GT

According to the ORI webside that fish will weight in the region of 58 kg!!!!!!

yeah it was a beast. The guy had to get two other guys to lift it onto his lap for a photo. a Fish of a lifetime, for sure!!

They also had underwater footage of a +/- 30kg GT being fought, had a plug hanging out of his mouth...then this hog twice that one's size comes along and tries to take the plug out of the other one's mouth! Unbelievable stuff.

It was a great show. Nice camera work and awesome footage. And to top it all off they didn't drop any fish on their heads , they were all properly landed and released...

yeah!

Plus, I eventually saw that other show you are refferring to...between all the dropped fish and the "Ju$$es!" being shouted by the camera man...it was actually quite un-professional. I enjoy watching any fish being caught...but jeez guys.

Even the drop-shot ON DAD okes do a better job than those guys...