Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516

Thread: FREE feathers

Quote Originally Posted by MyWorld View Post
    Yea, I'm awake, never log of a forum once I'm registered and active on it...
    :P

Chris can have the one he desires and then I'll take the one that is left over.

Okay, I'll take it, but will have to be posted.

Just PM me the postage amount so that I can reimburse you.
    Hey JJ, sorry I've just seen your reply. Can you make Tuesday 4 Dec Randburg area for our flyfishing party? If not, simplest is, Wiet's premises is down the road from me. PM me your postal details and I'll send you some ff materials (not only Wiets stuff, advise if you need some stuff you can't get NW Province side)

Cheers, Greedy Chris

Unfortunately I have a prior engament for the first 2 weeks of December, would have loved to attend a fly fishing party!

Will PM you my postal address, and thanks allot!

Ta, wildo in return! Maybe in the New Year we can meet up with the other forumers for a bit o' fishing!

Im just going to put my name in here....
    Around the steel no tortur'd worm shall twine, No blood of living insect stain my line;
    Let me, less cruel, cast feather'd hook, With pliant rod athwart the pebbled brook,
    Silent along the mazy margin stray, And with fur-wrought fly delude the prey

Hi There. Wiets asked me to let the guys in CT know their feathers will be available in Killarney Gardens from later this afternoon. I will be collecting for Pierre & Myself.
    Cheers
    Roland
    Behold the fisherman. he riseth early in the morning and disturbeth the whole household. mighty are his preperations. he goes forth full of hope and when the day is ended, he returneth smelling of strong drink and the truth is not with him. originator unknown.

my stuff.... http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=824[/SIZE]

Wiets - thanks for the feathers, collected them on Friday.

PS. Your staff were looking a little slow raosted in that builing - it was damn hot here last week. I guess the hail storm later on Friday was a welcome relief.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.