Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: FREE feathers

Wiets Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Wiets View Post
    CHANGE OF PLANS! I just received word that I will be going away for a few days - Pakistan and then Myanmar again.
    So I will not be able to post the daily feather give away until my return - this Saturday coming. See you later.
    Got as far as Mascat, Oman and then told it is no longer neccessary.
    OK, so it's back to the free feathers.

Wiets Banned User

Here is the 3 rd feather give away!

One Ringneck Pheasant complete skin. The previous owner did not carefully remove ALL the skin fat and the skin was sprinkled with borax crystals. There is nothing wrong with the feathers and the skin is complete and no feathers have been used. The total length of the skin is almost 400 mm long and is about 220 mm at the widest section.

If you want these saddles, post your name and state whether you want it posted or whether you will collect. See the first message of this thread for available collection points. If you have no intention on collecting/receiving please move one and do not list your name here. First come first serve.

killarney is cool ta, i'll collect
    Last edited by rols; 07-11-07 at 03:12 PM. Reason: add some stuff
    Behold the fisherman. he riseth early in the morning and disturbeth the whole household. mighty are his preperations. he goes forth full of hope and when the day is ended, he returneth smelling of strong drink and the truth is not with him. originator unknown.

my stuff.... http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=824[/SIZE]

Wiets Banned User

Hi Rols

I will let you know when the skin will be at Killarney.
    It will only be in about 2 to 4 weeks from now.

thanks Wiets.
    Behold the fisherman. he riseth early in the morning and disturbeth the whole household. mighty are his preperations. he goes forth full of hope and when the day is ended, he returneth smelling of strong drink and the truth is not with him. originator unknown.

I think my wife would kill me if I brought this home
    Rudolph
    No matter how busy you may think you are, you must find time for reading, or surrender yourself to self-chosen ignorance.
    Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by Rendier View Post
    I think my wife would kill me if I brought this home
    heh heh, I hav'nt told mine yet

Quote Originally Posted by rols View Post
    heh heh, I hav'nt told mine yet
    My swambo FREAKED OUT when I brought a Rabbit mask home! She wouldn't come near me the whole day. Now whenever her friends come around, I get sent to my desk to retrieve the "dead bunny" for them to see, and then I get "SIES'd" by all and sundry. Women are cruel!
    Around the steel no tortur'd worm shall twine, No blood of living insect stain my line;
    Let me, less cruel, cast feather'd hook, With pliant rod athwart the pebbled brook,
    Silent along the mazy margin stray, And with fur-wrought fly delude the prey

[QUOTE=FishWhisperer;45410] She wouldn't come near me the whole day.

Bonus points?!

Quote Originally Posted by chris williams View Post

Bonus points?!
    Ya, I lost a lot
    Around the steel no tortur'd worm shall twine, No blood of living insect stain my line;
    Let me, less cruel, cast feather'd hook, With pliant rod athwart the pebbled brook,
    Silent along the mazy margin stray, And with fur-wrought fly delude the prey

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.