Thread: calling nymph+o-

Default calling nymph+o-

Hi Nymph+0-
    we need your help pls.
    We're trying to organise a WC_1. Reading through the V_1_44 I thought maybe we must now bring in the big guns. I see the folk are praising you for the organising. I think there is a plackcard somewhere that says "WE NEED YOU"
    Sorry for going over your secretary's head. All suggestions will be analysed (sp) though.
    maybe WC_vaal_45?
    Behold the fisherman. he riseth early in the morning and disturbeth the whole household. mighty are his preperations. he goes forth full of hope and when the day is ended, he returneth smelling of strong drink and the truth is not with him. originator unknown.

my stuff.... http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=824[/SIZE]

Well, to be quite honest, I think it is the guys that make the whole planning & organising thing work. It is up to those that are keen to show some back bone and help to encourage others to pull finger. I also struggled to get another trip going and I decided to cancel it and leave it to the flies, birds and worms...
    I'm also done with organising any further trips - just not worth it, taking all the time and effort to organise something and then at the last moment most of the "keen" guys pull out. The Vaal trip always see the same old faces of those members that take their fishing and drinking serious, and show appreciation for the effort put in to make the trip worthwhile. It is effortless up to the stage where guys start pulling out - making excuses. I do however understand that there are emergencies - strange that it happens to the same old people. I enjoyed the Vaal trips and to me(at least) it was something special.
    No PAIN No Gain

yea i must admit it's the same faces always, rather the devil you know, though
    cheers
    Behold the fisherman. he riseth early in the morning and disturbeth the whole household. mighty are his preperations. he goes forth full of hope and when the day is ended, he returneth smelling of strong drink and the truth is not with him. originator unknown.

my stuff.... http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=824[/SIZE]