Page 7 of 437 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread: WC Streams report back

Quote Originally Posted by Umhlangarox View Post
    Oh my please dont tell me you doing an aquaturd
    stocking brown trout on SB 3
    PK

I am haunted by waters - Norman Maclean

Quote Originally Posted by pieterkriel View Post
    thats the way, mark the place, name the fish and go catch him on every returning trip
    Well I called him many names at the time but none hat I could put on a public forum!
    Does this mean i can name the pool!!?? It shall be know from this day on, 'Frustration Pool'!
    Around the steel no tortur'd worm shall twine, No blood of living insect stain my line;
    Let me, less cruel, cast feather'd hook, With pliant rod athwart the pebbled brook,
    Silent along the mazy margin stray, And with fur-wrought fly delude the prey

Quote Originally Posted by FishWhisperer View Post
    Well I called him many names at the time but none hat I could put on a public forum!
    Does this mean i can name the pool!!?? It shall be know from this day on, 'Frustration Pool'!
    Or maybe a brown runs through it. . .
    The closer one gets to realizing his destiny, the more that destiny becomes his true reason for being! Paulo Coelho

Hey Matt and Mattress, stop the *****ing and moaning! I thought you were suppose to be the legends?
    We don't stop playing because we grow old; We grow old because we stop playing!
    ~ George Bernard Shaw ~

Quote Originally Posted by chriss View Post
    Hey Matt and Mattress, stop the *****ing and moaning! I thought you were suppose to be the legends?
    Ahh yes this is true, but its in incompetence on the streams that makes us legendary! (well mine at least, Matress is just the sh1te! )
    Last edited by FishWhisperer; 12-12-07 at 11:39 AM. Reason: My spelling is atrocious
    Around the steel no tortur'd worm shall twine, No blood of living insect stain my line;
    Let me, less cruel, cast feather'd hook, With pliant rod athwart the pebbled brook,

Ahh yes this is true, but its in incompetence on the streams that makes us legendary! (well mine at lease, Matress is just the sh1te! )
    Whats with you and all the sh@t today Maddy. . .

Bad enough you polluting our pristine streams now you adding your filth to this forum

*runs and hides*
    The closer one gets to realizing his destiny, the more that destiny becomes his true reason for being! Paulo Coelho

Quote Originally Posted by Umhlangarox View Post
    Whats with you and all the sh@t today Maddy. . .

Bad enough you polluting our pristine streams now you adding your filth to this forum

*runs and hides*
    Ok, Ill stop now. This thread is going down the toilet. Back to the stream reports!

Question Sb 2

Guys, the info on the CPS website has left me confused. Where exactly does SB2 start?

Is at the confluence with the Klip river (Latitude 33˚43'20" S, Longitude 19˚10'52" E)?
    Rudolph
    No matter how busy you may think you are, you must find time for reading, or surrender yourself to self-chosen ignorance.
    Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by Rendier View Post
    Guys, the info on the CPS website has left me confused. Where exactly does SB2 start?

Is at the confluence with the Klip river (Latitude 33˚43'20" S, Longitude 19˚10'52" E)?
    It starts at Lat 33°43'18.58"S,Long 19°10'51.60"E and ends at Lat 33°43'24.65"S, Long 19°10'9.60"E. Hope you find it

It starts at Lat 33°43'18.58"S,Long 19°10'51.60"E and ends at Lat 33°43'24.65"S, Long 19°10'9.60"E. Hope you find it
    Now if Wildfly will only give me my Hyundai Santa Fe, I'll go find it

Exactly where I tought it would be. Thanks Matt
    Last edited by Rendier; 12-12-07 at 12:24 PM.
    Rudolph
    No matter how busy you may think you are, you must find time for reading, or surrender yourself to self-chosen ignorance.
    Confucius

Page 7 of 437 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 ... LastLast