Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Kosibay

Thumbs up Kosibay

Felow FF I am going up to Kosi from the 16-20 of Feb 2008,will be staying at the house on the beach(so you can fish 24 hours,no permits or walking up to the gates) and have space for 3 serious FF,let me know who is interested.Most of the GT's that was caught on fly of a 100cm plus came from this venue.
    Fish - Where?.................................het hom!!!!

I'm a laid back FF ... can I go ?
    "Hierdie drol het baie vlieë" - Ago 2014.

We will just have to see how laid back you are going to be after next week trip??

*evil.chuckle*

Hello Coop,
    finally got myself registered on this site.
    I'm normally too busy fishing to get on the computer ( I wish ! )
    Would like to join you at the cottage but I already committed myself to fishing there on 14 to 17 Feb with Ben and Ufudu, so we will overlap !
    Maybe I could stay on and fish with you guys. My wife would probably divorce me as I would just have got back from fishing Maldives on the 10th of Feb and our anniversary is right in the middle of the boys only fishing trip.
    Fishing youself single has got nothing on me !

Hi Paul,great to see you on the forum please post that pic's of yours,I would love to see all the salties faces when they get hold of that GT pic's. And as for the fishing single part-your wife is still on your side so that gives us youngsters some hope.Did you get hold of Ben? And what do you think we should do about the "problems" at Rocktail?

Howzit Paul, glad to see you found the forum!

Now as Coop said, post those pics!

Did you manage to accomplish something with the chap you had in your bakkie later on that evening ?

If I may Coop, like we discussed, I think informing as many people as possible through media like the forum and possibly even writing to the magazines will at least from a preventative point of view, spread the word and hopefully keep others from the same experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Scythe View Post
    Howzit Paul, glad to see you found the forum!

Now as Coop said, post those pics!

Did you manage to accomplish something with the chap you had in your bakkie later on that evening ?

If I may Coop, like we discussed, I think informing as many people as possible through media like the forum and possibly even writing to the magazines will at least from a preventative point of view, spread the word and hopefully keep others from the same experience.

As cryptic a post as I've ever read on this forum. C'mon, spill the beans....

Actually now that I think about it, Paul isn't the guy who had problems at Rocktail ... he is one of Coop's mates and another OCD GT bef@kte angler.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaunF View Post
    As cryptic a post as I've ever read on this forum. C'mon, spill the beans....
    Ditto.....

Spill the beans or....... I keeel You!!!
    *** TO RIDE, SHOOT STRAIGHT AND SPEAK THE TRUTH ***

Some people are like Slinkies.... Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast