Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: leeries at zandvlei

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Cox View Post
    I am busy finalising a course which I will offer to all flytalk readers at a special discount.

The course is to be entitled "Close quarter defensive tactics- how to become the cortina king at sandvlei"

In this course I will teach all students:

1. how to correctly use a taser;
    2. how to tase a bergie when he stumbles into you;
    3. camo and fly fishing- how to fish sandvlei without being seen;
    4. no holds barred street fighting tactics which will ENSURE that you will always end up the victor in flyfisherman v flyfisherman battles;
    5. How to correctly inject yourself intravenously with antibiotics after coming into contact with sandvlei water;
    6. What to do when you are fishing and Agent Smith arrives with his entourage;
    7. How to defrost a snoek and make it look freshly fly caught;
    8. And lastly, a special extra for all members of flytalk only- How to actively advertise your boerewors stand amongst the flyfishing fraternity.

Special thanks to Ford for their endless support and sponsorship.
    Whahahahaha....now that's really funny!

I especially love the defrosted snoek line
    "Innocence is a wild trout. But we humans, being complicated, have to pursue innocence in complex ways" - Datus Proper

kevin just to clear up......its not by my choice that they follow me......its the sandvlei odour which has infected my skin and now difusses into the air at its own will.....they follow on account of the smell and the thought that they may also land a silver(sometimes green ) bullet.....
    stephen is wishing he was fishing location x right now.......

Stephen Smith

no more boerrie rols....we now doing bunny chow....very aromatic and might help with stephens odour
    Behold the fisherman. he riseth early in the morning and disturbeth the whole household. mighty are his preperations. he goes forth full of hope and when the day is ended, he returneth smelling of strong drink and the truth is not with him. originator unknown.

my stuff.... http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=824[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by rols View Post
    no more boerrie rols....we now doing bunny chow....very aromatic and might help with stephens odour
    Sounds good. Any chance you could be there a bit earlier than last year though. As you may have heard, I'm fishing at night these days to avoid the maddening crowds. 5am on my way home would be good
    "Innocence is a wild trout. But we humans, being complicated, have to pursue innocence in complex ways" - Datus Proper

Quote Originally Posted by chris williams View Post
    But then you can't call him 'Boerie Rols'?

I can't believe no one has commented on this!!!!! Chris you crack me up bru..... Too funny... and sharp for a Friday!!!
    *** TO RIDE, SHOOT STRAIGHT AND SPEAK THE TRUTH ***

Some people are like Slinkies.... Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson

Sorry, thought you guys had all taken this afternoon off to set up your hawkers' stalls outside the 'Admiral Shelton' pub at Zandvlei?

We'll take good care of your ChrisS and I will personally ensure he has maximum two tots from Herman's foul hipflask on Sunday, provided you save him a blaasop/redbait sushi combo for his return to your quiet shores..

Good W/E!

Quote Originally Posted by Nepptune View Post
    I can't believe no one has commented on this!!!!! Chris you crack me up bru..... Too funny... and sharp for a Friday!!!
    That's only "cos He had a liquid lunch

We who know him would expect no less, or he would be banned fron all future Vaal/Orange/Rhodes get togethers.
    It's not in the catching, it's in the learning something new.
    view albums at. http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=659

I'm glad someone has faith in me, Herman! Pleae only fill your flask with a single alcoholic witblitz not one of your deadly cyanide combos!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4