Thread: Fishing venues

Default Fishing venues

Hi guys.Could anyone tell me how is the dry fly water at Eastco?I notice that quite a few guys on this forum have fished there.I've never been there and don't even know where about on the Vaal it is.If someone could please give me directions from Joburg South.Thanks.Btw Arendsnes and Silverstrome is fishing quite well at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by moesujee1@gmail.com View Post
    Hi guys.Could anyone tell me how is the dry fly water at Eastco?I notice that quite a few guys on this forum have fished there.I've never been there and don't even know where about on the Vaal it is.If someone could please give me directions from Joburg South.Thanks.Btw Arendsnes and Silverstrome is fishing quite well at the moment.
    Eastco has good dry action, however you will need a PFD to access it as it is slightly drownstream.
    To get to Eastco drive past the turn off to Arend's, Carry on straight untill you get to the Potch/ Fochville road. Turn left, go past the Eendekuil turnoff and carru on for about 5k's. As you get to the top of a hill you will see the Eastco signs.
    Good luck and keep us posted .
    It's not in the catching, it's in the learning something new.
    view albums at. http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=659