View Poll Results: Vaal Venue ?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Elgro

    3 30.00%
  • Yellow fish paradise

    0 0%
  • Otters Haunt

    0 0%
  • Silwer Strome

    1 10.00%
  • Eendekuil

    6 60.00%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 45

Thread: Venue for Fly Talks Vaal together

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Pretoria
    Posts
    1,352

    Default Venue for Fly Talks Vaal get together

    ok I've got a few Venues for our Vaal outing !

    1. Elgro
    2. Yellow fish paradise
    3. Otters Haunt
    4. Silwer Strome
    5. Eendekuil

    Please only vote if you are interested in joining the Fly Talks Vaal get together.
    Last edited by tye2; 20-11-06 at 05:43 PM. Reason: option update's

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Vanderbijlpark
    Posts
    7,319

    Default

    Eissshhhhh but the polling is slow, considering all the chat about it last week
    It's not in the catching, it's in the learning something new.
    view albums at. http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=659

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Around the corner
    Posts
    1,408

    Thumbs up

    It is actually funny how many of the dudes prefer Eende Kuil (me too) - it is a damn nice venue but with a damn stiff price though, which of course I don't mind paying for a beauty of a place as it is. Can the organisers please try to get a group sort of discount - yea I know I'm cheap!
    No PAIN No Gain

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Pretoria
    Posts
    1,352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nymph+O- View Post
    It is actually funny how many of the dudes prefer Eende Kuil (me too) - it is a damn nice venue but with a damn stiff price though, which of course I don't mind paying for a beauty of a place as it is. Can the organisers please try to get a group sort of discount - yea I know I'm cheap!
    I've never been to Eendekuil , could you please give the rest of us a bit more info , i.e pricing , location , ect.

    I've had a quick google but cant find much info

    thanks

    Tye

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Vanderbijlpark
    Posts
    7,319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tye2 View Post
    I've never been to Eendekuil , could you please give the rest of us a bit more info , i.e pricing , location , ect.

    I've had a quick google but cant find much info

    thanks

    Tye
    Hi Tye, never been there myself but I have heard the following:

    Booking beforehand essential, they only allow a certain no. of rods on the water per day!
    R80.00 per person( under correction).
    Location: not sure, (somewhere along the Fochville/Parys Rd I think.)
    It's not in the catching, it's in the learning something new.
    view albums at. http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=659

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Pretoria
    Posts
    1,352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Herman Jooste View Post
    Hi Tye, never been there myself but I have heard the following:

    Booking beforehand essential, they only allow a certain no. of rods on the water per day!
    R80.00 per person( under correction).
    Location: not sure, (somewhere along the Fochville/Parys Rd I think.)
    thanks Herman the way it looks on the polls its going to eende kuil and on saturday the 9th !

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Around the corner
    Posts
    1,408

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tye2 View Post
    I've never been to Eendekuil , could you please give the rest of us a bit more info , i.e pricing , location , ect.

    I've had a quick google but cant find much info

    thanks

    Tye
    Ok ,You can speak to Tim Collier Tel: 056 8181391 Fax: 056 8181999 Cell:0835713587 to get hold of the finer details and bookings or the map. They allow only 15 rods a day with access to mighty fine waters - I've picked out a honey hole or two on previous visits. Price wise: R70 or R80 (can't remember clearly) Location is 5km from Parys. I only know the road from where I live in V-town so it won’t help you J'burg boys a lot.
    No PAIN No Gain

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Pretoria
    Posts
    1,352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nymph+O- View Post
    Ok ,You can speak to Tim Collier Tel: 056 8181391 Fax: 056 8181999 Cell:0835713587 to get hold of the finer details and bookings or the map. They allow only 15 rods a day with access to mighty fine waters - I've picked out a honey hole or two on previous visits. Price wise: R70 or R80 (can't remember clearly) Location is 5km from Parys. I only know the road from where I live in V-town so it won’t help you J'burg boys a lot.
    thanks I'm starting to like this venue !

    ps how far is Parys from JHB ?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Vanderbijlpark
    Posts
    7,319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tye2 View Post
    thanks I'm starting to like this venue !

    ps how far is Parys from JHB ?
    Tye, about an hour 15 depending on how fast and which side of Jhb your on.
    It's not in the catching, it's in the learning something new.
    view albums at. http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=659

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Pretoria
    Posts
    1,352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Herman Jooste View Post
    Tye, about an hour 15 depending on how fast and which side of Jhb your on.
    I'm in Pretoria so 2 hours is not that bad for me I mite just sleep over one of the night's. Herman would you be able to make it on a saturday ?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •