Thread: Fly Fishing Clubs

Default Fly Fishing Clubs

Hi Guys Sorry I am new to this site and also fly fishing I have just bought some gear but suspect its not the right stuff. Does anyone know of a club in the Vaal Triangle area one that welcomes nubees as I live in Deneysville and would like to fish for yellow fish in the river.

Thanks in advance

alsyapal

Quote Originally Posted by alsyapal View Post
    Hi Guys Sorry I am new to this site and also fly fishing I have just bought some gear but suspect its not the right stuff. Does anyone know of a club in the Vaal Triangle area one that welcomes nubees as I live in Deneysville and would like to fish for yellow fish in the river.

Thanks in advance

alsyapal
    Hi I'm sure you will find all the info you need on this site

Hi Al, there are quite a few f/f from the Vuildriehoek on the forum. Despite all the good intentions we have not managed to get a club off the ground. When there are only 2-3 people who are committed you eventually throw in the towel. ( Just ask Jasper trying to organise a Cape trip 0.000005 )

Tell you what, send me a P.M. with all your questions, contact details, etc. and if I can't answer them ( Which OMR will agree with, I most probably can't answer 20% ) I will "twist" the arms, and call in a few favours of buddies who know infinately more than I do.
    It's not in the catching, it's in the learning something new.
    view albums at. http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=659