Thread: My SA trip report...

Default My SA trip report...

Guys, there is a trip report at the sexyloops- forum about my SA trip this january.
    I know it is not nice not putting it here, too, but it is just too much for me to put up the same pics-and report onto three forums (home, SL, and here), so please forgive me.
    HERE's the link.

cheers

peter
    ...one more last cast...

Peter, thanks for sharing that with us! Apart from the crap weather the only downside seems to be the pig of a guide at Kosi. I still feel if you have paid and he has not delivered then Name & Shame.
    After all we are not worried about singing the praises of the guides, professional or part time who make our fishing enjoyable.
    Your Sterkies Pic's are awesome and come really close to doing justice to an Awesome venue.
    Again thanks for telling a far bigger/wider/international federation of f/f the truth regarding our country.
    A pity you could not fish the Vaal though.
    It's not in the catching, it's in the learning something new.
    view albums at. http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=659

Hear, hear, Herman - on all your points!!

Thanks for you, to kill your time with my stuff...

I would rather not to pull the conversation in the mud, just the takeout should be something like- better check more than twice, where will you stay in your precious time......

cheers, Peter
    ...one more last cast...

I have to say, that our host was not a pro guide, and he has not stated as he is.

I have not written this in my report, and I hope no one misinterpret my words.
    What I was trying to say, that I've felt, that he was not a clear communicator, about the conditions, and the service he could provide.
    I had to be much straighter, and stronger in our requests for sure.
    I thought he should feel a bit more about the guests.

I write this, because I want to be fair, and they also read the forum, I guess.
    ...one more last cast...