Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Vaal Trip Update !

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Thats great Tyronne, ja , it does suck a bit that I can't come, but if you are going to do more, put my name down now. Three or four a year, is definatly worthwhile. If you want to do something in the Cape, there will be hundreds of guys willing to make sure yo have a memorable trip. I for one will assis anywhere I can to have you guys here, just let me know.

No problem , I've been looking for a reason to get a twin ( it never stops ).

#ps what's the best time of the year for Cape stream fishing ?

Default 4-5 Places Left

Hi guys we have 4-5 places left!!!!

I'm going to make the cut off day on Thursday as I have a phone and confirm the final amount of guys going.

Please let me know if you are not going to make it, or if you intend coming but have not yet confirmed.

Thanks

Tyronne
    Last edited by tye2; 27-11-06 at 03:20 PM. Reason: update

Quote Originally Posted by pieterkriel View Post
    looks like we will be having fun, holding thumbs that the rain and flowrates plays along
    flow's down to 28 avg . Lets hope for no big rain in the the next week

Quote Originally Posted by tye2 View Post
    Hi I've booked the whole of Eendekuil for Saturday the 9th of December.

Some of us will be camping over the Friday night , If you are keen just let me know as everyones welcome.

The Cost is R 80 per person for the whole days fishing.

It's been very hard sifting out the Guys that are 100 % Confirmed and those that said they are sort of keen.

This is the list of the guys that are 100% confirmed, if you not on the list and are 100% sure you are coming please send me a PM with your detail's so I can add you to the list.

#PS the list if filling up and space is limited so make your mind up quick!

1. Maximum
    2. Tony (Max’s friend)
    3. Tye
    4. Carl (tyes friend )
    5. Clint (tyes friend)
    6. Pieter Kriel
    7. Nymph+0-
    8. Thrisss
    9. Mayfly
    10.Herman Jooste
    11.Graham

Thanks

Tyronne
    Hi

Coould you add my wife, Nicolene Kriel to this list, she want to come fish with us on that day. She is used to fish between a whole lot of male, and it will not be a problem for her to fit in with the lads.

Regards

Pieter

Mmm...guys why not opt to fish below bloemhof if things do turn nasty. Hear flow rate is something like 13cubics and viz was about 50cm plus when I spoke to someone this friday. Know it's bit further, make it a camping over w/kend.
    Dirk Human

Flyfishing for yellows...the most fun a man can have, with his clothes on, while standing up, holding a bar of gold in your hands.

Hi

Coould you add my wife, Nicolene Kriel to this list, she want to come fish with us on that day. She is used to fish between a whole lot of male, and it will not be a problem for her to fit in with the lads.

Regards

Pieter
    no problem Pieter just added her to the list

Quote Originally Posted by Barbus13 View Post
    Mmm...guys why not opt to fish below bloemhof if things do turn nasty. Hear flow rate is something like 13cubics and viz was about 50cm plus when I spoke to someone this friday. Know it's bit further, make it a camping over w/kend.
    It would be great to make the venue a bit more dynamic but with most guys not sleeping over and the fact that we need to book for a big group , we have to confirm a venue at least a week before the time.

So Barbus are you coming ?

Hi Guy's cut off is 14:00 on thursday the 30th.

If you have not confirmed and are not on the current list yet you will have to call Eendekuil and make your own booking , I'll update the list first thing on Thursday morning.

please PM or call me should you have any Q's

thanks Again

Tyronne

# ps Graham I've sent pm's please confirm ! ( as you are the only guy on the confirmed list that is yet to confirm )
    Last edited by tye2; 30-11-06 at 07:25 AM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by tye2 View Post
    Hi Guy's cut off is 14:00 on thursday the 30th.

If you have not confirmed and are not on the current list yet you will have to call Eendekuil and make your own booking , I'll update the list first thing on Thursday morning.

please PM or call me should you have any Q's

thanks Again

Tyronne

# ps Graham I've sent pm's please confirm ! ( as you are the only guy on the confirmed list that is yet to confirm )

I am there for sure, don't forget about me and my wife, need my wife there to teach me how to fish

I am there for sure, don't forget about me and my wife, need my wife there to teach me how to fish

Dont worry I did not forget you !

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast