Thread: Fishing kayaks

Default Fishing kayaks

I found this on Bid or Buy. Stealth Fishing Ski going for R4500. I paid R6500 for mine 3 years ago.
    http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/69662...shing_Ski.html
    "Innocence is a wild trout. But we humans, being complicated, have to pursue innocence in complex ways" - Datus Proper

Also a Garmin Fishfinder going for R620
    http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/69654...o_reserve.html
    "Innocence is a wild trout. But we humans, being complicated, have to pursue innocence in complex ways" - Datus Proper

Hi Chris

Before you buy anything on bid or buy, go check hello peter ( http://www.hellopeter.com/ ) and search for Bid or Buy

Cheers

I have bought quite a few things on bid or buy and have always received excellent service. You just need to check the suppliers history before you make a decision. As in all things online there will always be the dodgy okes and you just need to be aware of this.
    THE AFRICAN FLY ANGLER

If you're fly fishing as though you are 'in a contest', and the only objective is to 'catch fish' - you are missing the point .... and that is disappointing

"Fly fishing is for those who hold that the fun in the race of life is in the running, not just the winning, that existence is its own justification, that a day spent in a stream or a pond with a goal in mind is a joy even if the goal is not achieved."
    ~by Jon Margolis and Jeff MacNelly

Quite right Morne. I've never had a bad experience myself, but I only buy from reputable sellers, i.e. sellers with 100% positive track records. You will always get the odd rotten apples but they are quickly identified by the negative ratings that they receive from unhappy buyers.

By the way, I'm not looking to buy, I saw the kayak and thought I'd alert you guys to it in case any of you are interested. I'm more than happy with mine, just need to use it more often

Kayaks on tv right now untill 14h30.Kyknet

G

Andrew23 Banned User

Kayaks are very best for fishing and catch the fishes many peoples are doing this and catch the fishes for their business and get money by salling the fishes and many peoples are using this Kayak for just riding and for their hobby i am also kayak riding and this si my hobby to ride on Kayak in the biggest ocean waves........

Wait until you is ryding river wafes peoples here in SA loved it as a hobbies but heres we do it for fun and not business save the Bluefin Tuna.