the road to hernetsburg is pretty awesome now, double lanes right past the zcc church and a short senic drive to the village. be carefull of houts,goats and bezuidenhouts!!

contact cliff bosman of feathers and fish(old"The elms") in haernetsburg
015-2764880 and 083 2590750. he will sort you out with some of the most awesome small stream fishing. if cape rivers are your thing then these will blow you away. personally i think the rivers are technically harder than some of the cape, in my limited opinion.

There are 4 dams, dap naude with home grown skinny trout.the fish population is selfsustaining and if you get something bigger than 20" its a trophy.heaven!! if you have the time go there.4x4 needed.Get directions to the shallow end and you could have the best stillwater dryfly imaginable. ok i'm biased.
ebenzer has trout but better known for bass, exteremly deep with steep banks. use a boat or float tube.the last 2 are local .Easy access if you have a floattube. stamford and lakeside both shallow dams. difficult in the heat of summer for trout but decent for bass.