Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Tying Sequence Index

Quote Originally Posted by rols View Post
    ok, so can we post steps of flies that arn't our design? meaning, if i see a fly i like, can i tie it, take pics of my own ...even if it's a fly from a book?
    For sure Rols! Some of the patterns I showed are not my own. But I reckon plenty guys on here will benefit from any patterns showed.

Yeah post any patterns Rols! This is not a show off of patterns that we have designed. It is meant to eventually be a fantastic resource of flies for all of us to reference.

If we had to wait for Bob or Lefty to post the flies they designed, we would wait forever, but if you like using a Clouser or a Deciever then do a tying sequence of it.

Hopefully one day we will have a respectable reference to a lot of succesful local flies, especially for Yellows as there is no other reference like it for yellows in the world!
    "So here’s my point. Don’t go and get your ego all out of proportion because you can tie a fly and catch a fish that’s dumb enough to eat a car key.." - Louis Cahill - Gink and Gasoline

You should get someone to pin this thread!

It will get lost among the hundreds of other posts if it is not pinned!

Yeah MyWorld - I was going to ask Pierre if we could pin it once we have filled it up a little bit...
    "So here’s my point. Don’t go and get your ego all out of proportion because you can tie a fly and catch a fish that’s dumb enough to eat a car key.." - Louis Cahill - Gink and Gasoline

Phew!! You dudes were busy this weekend.

I think I got everything, let me know if I missed one or if any of the links aren't correct.

Lata
    G

Nice database building up.......

There are some awesome patterns!!!!!
    "We all fish for our own enjoyment - me for mine and you for yours, nobody can say what is right and what is wrong." - Jim Leisenring

Thanks Pierre!

Our Tying Index is now Stickied!

Quote Originally Posted by gkieser View Post
    Thanks Pierre!

Awesome!!!!

Starting to look good...
    "We all fish for our own enjoyment - me for mine and you for yours, nobody can say what is right and what is wrong." - Jim Leisenring

Quote Originally Posted by gkieser View Post
    Thanks Pierre!

Thanks Pierre !
    “Apparently people don't like the truth, but I do like it; I like it because it upsets a lot of people. If you show them enough times that their arguments are bullshit, then maybe just once, one of them will say, 'Oh! Wait a minute - I was wrong.' I live for that happening. Rare, I assure you” ― Lemmy Kilmister

Reap the Whirlwind - WM

Paradise = A 3wt Rod & a fist full of someone else's #32 parachutes

Hi Folks,

I am going to be away from Flytalk until 21 July, so if you post any SBS'es while i am away, please send me a PM with a link to your SBS as I don't think i will be able to go through all the posts to find the new SBS'es.

I will update the index when i am back.

Later dudes.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast