Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: kob / jewfish

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Shelton View Post
    Thanks Jono, your generous offer is constantly in the back of my mind....simmering away on a long fuse. Just as soon as I land the contract that I have been waiting so long for ......and back on my feet again after my spell of poverty, I'll be connecting with you boet. I'm not going to pass this one up for anything in the world. I think I owe it to myself after all the k@k I've just gone through, but first I owe my family a holiday, but after that.....eish, can't wait!!
    ... and don't forget OV2 Boet!!!
    I always wanted to be somebody,but now I realize I should have been more specific.
    Alcohol is the anaesthesia by which we endure the operation of life. GBS

Hi Jono
    Maybe it is all the good fishing you have there, that leads to all the good magazines you have about fishing and boating.
    A friend of mine gave me some magazines from OZ, about fishing, fishing and boating and flyfishing.
    The quality of the magazines and the quality of the report writing is awesome in the magazines I saw. I propably have paged thru them about 50 times.
    Really worth spending money on quality mags like that

But then again, good fish leads to good fishing which makes good mags possible.
    Korrie Broos

Don't go knocking on Death's door, ring the bell and run like hell. He hates it. (anon)
    Nymphing, adds depth to your fly fishing.
    Nymphing, is fly fishing in another dimension

Hey there Korrie
    You are right about the magazines, they are good quality here.

But take into consideration for a moment that every major city in Oz is on the water, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin, Cairns, Brisbane and a multitude of cities in between are all on the water.

I read somewhere that there are 10 800 beaches in Oz!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2