Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Xplorer or Stealth Xtreme?

Thanks, Jason. I have spoken to Gary, seen the website and pics, the works, all was made clear, and that was what finally helped me to make my decision. I'm not mad at my old stick anymore either. Truth be told I fished that thing hard, and being what it is, you can't blame it for throwing in the towel. I am a Stealth fan and I suppose I'll stay one for a while. Cheers!

I am looking forward to fishing my 8/9 weight travel rod again. I broke it a while ago on a huge carp and never got around to ordering another section. Gary however was kind enough to bring a section with him when he visited cape town last week now my rod is complete again. I am going to give it a go with some sandsharks in saldanah over the long week end...wooohooooo...can't wait. If I pick up any fish i will post picks. Have fun with the new rod.
    That’s the difference between me and the rest of the world! Happiness isn’t good enough for me! I demand euphoria! (Calvin and Hobbes)

http://pipersystem.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    Have fun with the new rod.
    You can be sure of that, cheers, mate! Looking forward to it, and the pictures of those saldanha guitars. Hope you get'em!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3