Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: CDC from AA Outfitters

Quote Originally Posted by Morne View Post
    HAHA, got a huge bag of wild turkey feathers from a mate in the states awhile back with TURKEY FEATHERS in bold letters writen on the front and they still passed it.
    well there you go...., knowing our guys, i bet they were only looking for parcells stamped, dvd, drugs, camera....
    Behold the fisherman. he riseth early in the morning and disturbeth the whole household. mighty are his preperations. he goes forth full of hope and when the day is ended, he returneth smelling of strong drink and the truth is not with him. originator unknown.

my stuff.... http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=824[/SIZE]

on a more direct note, though, the packs of cdc we got were amazing. after splitting in half with morne, i still have a serious pack that will last a long long time. thanks rendier
    Behold the fisherman. he riseth early in the morning and disturbeth the whole household. mighty are his preperations. he goes forth full of hope and when the day is ended, he returneth smelling of strong drink and the truth is not with him. originator unknown.

my stuff.... http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=824[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by rols View Post
    well there you go...., knowing our guys, i bet they were only looking for parcells stamped, dvd, drugs, camera....
    HE!!!HE!!!Rols,

I bet they left the feathers alone, but Morne is short of the bottle grog that was included.

Dave
    Handle every situation like a dog.- If you cant hump it, piss on it and walk away. --JASPER.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4