Thread: Eikendal

Default Eikendal

Hi Guys,just got back from Eikendal caught a nice Trout on a Elk Hair Caddis,couple of guys there pulling out a few as well.
    The post is just to let the Cape town guys know that the dam has been stocked and there is some good fishing to be had.

cheers Nick
    I think no innocent species of wit or pleasantry should be suppressed; and that a good pun may be admitted among the smaller excellencies of lively conversation.
    James Boswell.

[T]his planet is covered with sordid men who demand that he who spends time fishing shall show returns in fish. ~Leonidas Hubbard, Jr.

thanks for that info Nick!! ... maybe I will go out tomorrow!!! (I am not nearl y fished out yet!!!)

Hope you had an excellent birthday!
    I always wanted to be somebody,but now I realize I should have been more specific.
    Alcohol is the anaesthesia by which we endure the operation of life. GBS

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    thanks for that info Nick!! ... maybe I will go out tomorrow!!! (I am not nearl y fished out yet!!!)

Hope you had an excellent birthday!
    Pleasure...I had a good day yesterday thanks i slept most of it
    I think no innocent species of wit or pleasantry should be suppressed; and that a good pun may be admitted among the smaller excellencies of lively conversation.
    James Boswell.

[T]his planet is covered with sordid men who demand that he who spends time fishing shall show returns in fish. ~Leonidas Hubbard, Jr.