Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Millionaires taddy unweighted: White and black

Default :confused:

Hi dave

Start from scratch again. Upload all four of your pics to photobucket. Then copy and paste all four of the "IMG Codes" separately where ever you want them in your initial thread as in my above post. Do not move the pictures once in photobucket otherwise the IMG code changes....

Good luck!
    Last edited by nkula_nkula; 06-07-08 at 03:56 PM.
    "We all fish for our own enjoyment - me for mine and you for yours, nobody can say what is right and what is wrong." - Jim Leisenring

Quote Originally Posted by nkula_nkula View Post
    Hi dave

Start from scratch again. Upload all four of your pics to photobucket. Then copy and paste all four of the "IMG Codes" separately where ever you want them in your initial thread as in my above post. Do not move the pictures once in photobucket otherwise the IMG code changes....

Good luck!
    Thanks for all your help. Did that and then when i posted it said i had deleted them which i had. But i then uploaded them in a different sub album and still would not come through.

Have now requested help from p/b support to sort me out.

Thanks Guys, i'm really a stupid 52yr old that for the first time used a p.c when i joined this forum. Thanks for your tongue in cheeck patience.

Dave
    Handle every situation like a dog.- If you cant hump it, piss on it and walk away. --JASPER.

Nice fly popernel , seems its a must have in a fly box
    "My biggest worry is that my wife (when I'm dead) will sell my fishing gear for what I said I paid for it."

Just one question popernel , could one use a finely cut zonker strip in this fly as opposed to the mink ?
    "My biggest worry is that my wife (when I'm dead) will sell my fishing gear for what I said I paid for it."

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
    Just one question popernel , could one use a finely cut zonker strip in this fly as opposed to the mink ?
    HI,

I dont see why not. Just make sure that the lengh of the hair fibers are not to long as this will not pulse out between retrieves like mink does. The fly i tied here is not mink, but a substitute fur which i bought at a vet's clinic that had made mice toys for kids. I bought all the stock and then stripped the fur from the toys at home.

In a nutshell, nothing beats mink.

Dave
    Handle every situation like a dog.- If you cant hump it, piss on it and walk away. --JASPER.

Thanks popper , will shoot to the vet at lunch

Just testing photobucket.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4