Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: Eikendal Reports

Does anyone know if Eikendal has been stocked for 2010 yet? I remember last year it happening around this time?

If so, any reports?

Cheers
    I'll stay as long as i can fish. . .

Whenever the "club" for geniuses - MENSA - was mentioned, I always wondered if their was an opposite equivalent society for imbeciles. Now I know, it's called ANCYL.

hi james.they stocked about a week or two ago.
    stephen is wishing he was fishing location x right now.......

Stephen Smith

Quote Originally Posted by swsmith View Post
    hi james.they stocked about a week or two ago.
    Sweet!!
    I'll stay as long as i can fish. . .

Whenever the "club" for geniuses - MENSA - was mentioned, I always wondered if their was an opposite equivalent society for imbeciles. Now I know, it's called ANCYL.

they stocked rainbows last week (between 800g and 1kg) and some browns in the lower dam this week sometime.
    BOSHOF! wil jy huis toe gaan? Jaa samajoor! JY KANNIE!

The second cocky khaki Kicky Sack sock plucker I've sacked since the sixth sitting sheet slitter got sick

Had the Boland Juniors there with a practice trial on Saturday and the boys managed 21 fish for the day. Apparently stocking of lower dam with browns is scheduled for Wednesday, so CPS family day on Saturday should be good. Lets hope the rain lifts the level of lower dam.
    There is 7 times more water than land! Surely The Lord meant man to fish 7 times more than work!

Don't forget that Saturday is the CPS open day at this venue.
    have a go at the fresh naive fish and hopefully win some cash at the same time.
    Regards
    Craig

Default First Eikendal trout

Decided to give Eikendal a go yesterday. Caught this rainbow at about 13:00 on a cat's whisker chartreuse fly using a floating line and a VERY slow retrieve.

Sorry about the quality of the photo - was taken with a cellphone.

Thanks for all the advice Kevin (the guy in the background in the photo)

Thanks for the pointers on my casting Phillip - will need to go and do some serious practice at home
    Last edited by KB280DT; 05-07-10 at 09:11 AM.
    André

Fly fishing noob

It is curious - curious that physical courage should be so common in the world, and moral courage so rare ~ Mark Twain

Morning Guys, anyone know if Eikendal has been stocked, i know i said a couple weeks back that they said it was going to happen soon but not sure if it has...
    I think no innocent species of wit or pleasantry should be suppressed; and that a good pun may be admitted among the smaller excellencies of lively conversation.
    James Boswell.

[T]his planet is covered with sordid men who demand that he who spends time fishing shall show returns in fish. ~Leonidas Hubbard, Jr.

Booger Rose Banned User

As far as I know they have stocked both dams. I've been thinking of doing a bit of fishing over there on Friday, will see how everything works out.

Quote Originally Posted by Booger Rose View Post
    As far as I know they have stocked both dams. I've been thinking of doing a bit of fishing over there on Friday, will see how everything works out.

Booger,how are you Boet, been a while, i am going over on Friday mananged to squeeze an extra day off this week, would be good to see you.
    I think no innocent species of wit or pleasantry should be suppressed; and that a good pun may be admitted among the smaller excellencies of lively conversation.
    James Boswell.

[T]his planet is covered with sordid men who demand that he who spends time fishing shall show returns in fish. ~Leonidas Hubbard, Jr.

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast