Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Kavango River - Fish Extreme Safaris

Ditto that. Awesome stuff.

Excelent report Grant. Looks like you guya had a ball.
    THE AFRICAN FLY ANGLER

If you're fly fishing as though you are 'in a contest', and the only objective is to 'catch fish' - you are missing the point .... and that is disappointing

"Fly fishing is for those who hold that the fun in the race of life is in the running, not just the winning, that existence is its own justification, that a day spent in a stream or a pond with a goal in mind is a joy even if the goal is not achieved."
    ~by Jon Margolis and Jeff MacNelly

HI Grant,

UNREAL report, was waiting in anticipation for this feedback, hence my post yesterday in your previouse thread. Pics are great and the venue looks very comfy for a trip like this.

Dave
    Handle every situation like a dog.- If you cant hump it, piss on it and walk away. --JASPER.

Hi Grant

Thanks so much for your fascinating account of the trip - can't wait for more.

Cheers
    Andrew

Gaza Banned User

Default Tiger joy

Hello Grant
    Man , reading your tales makes me want to get in the truck and start a drive to tiger waters. Those fish are awesome. Looking forward to the rest of your fishing tales..

Hey Grant like what has been said before, thanks so much for sharing such a great and informative trip. Only issue i have is that i am damn jealous now
    The closer one gets to realizing his destiny, the more that destiny becomes his true reason for being! Paulo Coelho

Well done Grant!!

No photo's where you have your finger up the gills? Sure some of the regulars will have something to say!!

Quote Originally Posted by ian View Post
    well done grant!!

No photo's where you have your finger up the gills? Sure some of the regulars will have something to say!!:d
    hahahahahaha!
    " Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian." -Dennis Wholey

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    Well done Grant!!

No photo's where you have your finger up the gills? Sure some of the regulars will have something to say!!
    Great Pix, deffinatly one of the trips I am going to make somday.

I know every one there picks up the fish like that with them bogas, and as other okes say fish are tough, and I think especialy the breams are tough, but never the less we sould do our upmost in insuring that we return the fish in the very best possable condition, they are what good dreams are made off, so lets give them our best when they make our dreams come true. Use the boga to controll the fish, but suport the waight of the fish with your other hand.

Once people let go of their rebelious ways they find that it actualy feels good to do somthing the corect way, and by doing it the right way they inspire others to do it as well.

I look forward to the next slots

Tight Lines
    There is not a single bad person on earth, only persons that have been badly influenced.

If you would like to be better person, remove the things that have a negative influence on you TODAY.

Thank you Grant for a fantastic report back.
    Although I was a baitie/ artlure teen in those days it brings Serious memories of fishing Mana Pools in the late 60's early 70's.

How I would love to fish those waters again
    It's not in the catching, it's in the learning something new.
    view albums at. http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=659

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast