Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: WP Fly Fishing Raffle

hehehe. cheeky bugger
    "So here’s my point. Don’t go and get your ego all out of proportion because you can tie a fly and catch a fish that’s dumb enough to eat a car key.." - Louis Cahill - Gink and Gasoline

Booger Rose Banned User

I have a big ethical problem here - for what prize am I willing to sell out my Blou Bulle? Need a minute or two more to think about that...

Updated List:

1) Eben Fourie (EBF)
    2) Rudolph Mouton (Rendier) x2
    3) Louis Oelofse (LJO)
    4) Kyle Keefer (Kyle-J) x2
    5) Jasper Stupart (Jasper)
    6) Tom Southwood (Schmoose) x2
    7) Stephen Smith (swsmith)

Thanks Dudes.
    "So here’s my point. Don’t go and get your ego all out of proportion because you can tie a fly and catch a fish that’s dumb enough to eat a car key.." - Louis Cahill - Gink and Gasoline

Hi Grant

I will purchase a ticket or two on the 23rd(ie pay day!).On the other hand, if I win the lotto tonight, then I might just make a large donation - so wish me luck ok.

ticket bought..

please make me an elitist sage(z-axis) snob please...
    I fish better with a lit cigar; some people fish better with talent. ~Nick Lyons, Bright Rivers, 1977

Quote Originally Posted by Dieter View Post
    ticket bought..

please make me an elitist sage(z-axis) snob please...
    If you buy all 300 tickets, you would be guaranteed of this.....

That would be a very expensive Sage outfit and with my luck someone else will win it even if only 5 other tickets was sold to different guys..

Anyway its worth a shot and for a good cause..
    I fish better with a lit cigar; some people fish better with talent. ~Nick Lyons, Bright Rivers, 1977

Hehe! Dieter you only need to buy 299 tickets to be sure of a Sage rod as there are two up for grabs! If you buy 300 then you will end up with 2 sage rods, and that is beyond Elitist!

Thanks again for your support!

Updated List:

1) Eben Fourie (EBF)
    2) Rudolph Mouton (Rendier) x2
    3) Louis Oelofse (LJO)
    4) Kyle Keefer (Kyle-J) x2
    5) Jasper Stupart (Jasper)
    6) Tom Southwood (Schmoose) x2
    7) Stephen Smith (swsmith)
    8) Dieter Oelofse (Dieter)

What's with all these Oelofse's? Gee whiz, I so looked up to my dad, but it seems I have some brothers spread out around the country I'm also an Oelofse.....Hello brothers....We're having a braai at Dad's house next week, you guys wanna come? I have a brother (well, untill now, I thought he was the only one) called Gary and he lives in Jo'burg, Hell we could make a formiddable FF team hey
    Grant my money is coming, slowly......but don't despair. I unfortunately have to pass the pub on my way to the bank. It's a small thing I know...(whispers), I just hav'nt managed to make it past the pub I nearly did it today but Nic left his Bells money for me at the Oxford arms and there I tilted. In fact I actually did make it to the bank after I left the pub, however it was just because I turned right instead of left after they kicked me out

ps Chris, check out all those capital letters hey
    Behold the fisherman. he riseth early in the morning and disturbeth the whole household. mighty are his preperations. he goes forth full of hope and when the day is ended, he returneth smelling of strong drink and the truth is not with him. originator unknown.

my stuff.... http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=824[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by rols View Post
    I unfortunately have to pass the pub on my way to the bank. It's a small thing I know...(whispers), I just hav'nt managed to make it past the pub I nearly did it today but Nic left his Bells money for me at the Oxford arms and there I tilted. In fact I actually did make it to the bank after I left the pub, however it was just because I turned right instead of left after they kicked me out
    BWAAAHAHAHAHAHA! Classic!!

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast