Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Free Rod Rack

Wiets Banned User

Default Free Rod Rack

FREE Rod Rack

Up for grabs is 1 x Rod Rack - able to hold 5 rod tubes.
    This rod rack is made from raw supawood which has been sanded and sprayed with a smooth clear coat varnish.

Conditions apply:
    The first member listing their name here will received this Rod Rack for free.
    Member must have 50 postings or more,
    Only list your name here as from 11H00 on 12 September 2008.

If you are not serious about collecting or receiving, please do not list your name.

Hi Wiets, that's a very nice rod rack. I'll be in and out of meetings the whole day so will not be able to try and post first at 11:00. I'm really interested in getting one for myself, can these be bought locally?

cheers
    Shawn

Hi Wiets

I'm really interested in buying one, just the thing i've been looking for

Cheers

Why are you giving this away and why this specific time conditions????

Quote Originally Posted by HolyGT View Post
    makes it more fun and when you read back on past posts....that's Wiets for you
    Behold the fisherman. he riseth early in the morning and disturbeth the whole household. mighty are his preperations. he goes forth full of hope and when the day is ended, he returneth smelling of strong drink and the truth is not with him. originator unknown.

my stuff.... http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=824[/SIZE]

Wiets Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by srt007 View Post
    Hi Wiets, that's a very nice rod rack. I'll be in and out of meetings the whole day so will not be able to try and post first at 11:00. I'm really interested in getting one for myself, can these be bought locally? cheers Shawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
    Hi Wiets I'm really interested in buying one, just the thing i've been looking for Cheers
    These rod racks are manufactured by WeizterFish and this specific one is the first proto type manufactured. Although it works and will serve it's purpose, we are not satisfied with it and have since improved on the design - therefor this one is for free. Once this rod rack is gone, I will be listing another identical rod rack here - also for free. The new design is now in manufactruing and once done, it will be made available anybody wanting to buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by HolyGT View Post
    I list these freebies in this manner to allow others to also have a reasonable chance. The minimum posting requirement is to stop lurkers grabbing these freebies whilst never contributing to the forum - as frequently happened in the past.

Hi Wiets, racks look cool, keen to see the "improved" design.

Just for interest sake, what do you use for cutting the supawood? Do you have a CNC type band/scroll saw ?
    Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery element are made for wise men to contemplate, and for fools to pass by without consideration - Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by ebf View Post
    Hi Wiets, racks look cool, keen to see the "improved" design.

Just for interest sake, what do you use for cutting the supawood? Do you have a CNC type band/scroll saw ?
    Spose it's a CNC Router type machine.
    Mario Geldenhuys
    Smallstream fanatic, plus I do some other things that I can't tell you about

"All the tips or magical insights in the world can't replace devotion, dedication, commitment, and gumption - and there is not secret in that" - Glenn Brackett

11H02 ? if they still available, i'd happily collect
    Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery element are made for wise men to contemplate, and for fools to pass by without consideration - Izaak Walton

Hi Wiets

Me please

Thanks
    Adrian
    "My biggest worry is that my wife (when I'm dead) will sell my fishing gear for what I said I paid for it."

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.