Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tsunami's

Chris, It would be funny to have a photo of the two of you clinging to each other... Seriously though, this shit is going to get worse. More freak storms and waves coming this year. I heard that this year is going to be the hottest in history, and that bastard El Nino is rearing his ugly head again
    "I know that I was born, and I know that I'll die. The inbetween is mine...I am mine!" Eddie Vedder

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur View Post
    Chris

Did you guys get any kob for your troubles?That is scary man.

MC - maybe there's a bronzie swimming around at Blakes with a new pair of polies.
    and a stainless steel cup on it's nose!

No, the fishing was really bad. The water looked good, some good colour about, temperature was perfect too, but no damn fish!
    "Innocence is a wild trout. But we humans, being complicated, have to pursue innocence in complex ways" - Datus Proper

Quote Originally Posted by MCC View Post
    Chris

I think that same wave got me this past weekend. It knocked me off a rock in Strand and I ended up in the gully behind us.

My mate grabbed my rod, but I lost a pair of Hobie polaroid glasses. Same stage of the tide, but on Saturday. That wave took a full 24 hrs to get to you guys. Next time I will let you guys know so you can watch out for the wave.

Cheers
    MC
    I believe a couple were washed off the rocks and drowned at Bakhoven on Saturday aswell. Must have also been a freak wave. Shyte, we have to be more careful I think
    "Innocence is a wild trout. But we humans, being complicated, have to pursue innocence in complex ways" - Datus Proper

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2