Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Caught today

Quote Originally Posted by andrewbuch View Post
    ha ha ha ha. But seriously there where some monsters jumping..
    And what about fishing with a bare hook. Eish!!

Dave
    Handle every situation like a dog.- If you cant hump it, piss on it and walk away. --JASPER.

Quote Originally Posted by poppernel View Post
    And what about fishing with a bare hook. Eish!!

Dave
    he said it didnt matter as we were fishing. He just wanted to chill and sit on the side of the dam. Just holding his rod. He is a different character.. I prefer to fly fish cause u always doing something, not just sitting on the side of the dam waiting for the fish.. U go out and find them..

he said it didnt matter as we were fishing. He just wanted to chill and sit on the side of the dam. Just holding his rod. He is a different character.. I prefer to fly fish cause u always doing something, not just sitting on the side of the dam waiting for the fish.. U go out and find them..
    You should have taken that oppertunity to get him ff, if not, tie some of your flies onto his hook at least.

Dave
    Handle every situation like a dog.- If you cant hump it, piss on it and walk away. --JASPER.

Quote Originally Posted by poppernel View Post
    You should have taken that oppertunity to get him ff, if not, tie some of your flies onto his hook at least.

Dave
    i did give him a go with the fly rod. He tried casting a bit. Not the best place to learn as it was not flat behind us and had reeds in front.

Default sm bass

you gotta love Mrs Simpson...
    I caught the bottom 2 bass on fly yest evenin.
    My fly bearly touched the water an he took it.

The one on top was caught by my neighbour, she was fishing with a rubber worm
    "One thing becomes clearer as one gets older and one's fishing experience increases, and that is the paramount importance of one's fishing companions" John Ashley-Cooper

"Scholars have long known that fishing eventually turns men into philosophers. Unfortunately, it is almost impossible to buy decent tackle on a philosopher's salary." ~by Patrick F. McManus~

"The fishing was good; it was the catching that was bad."

Guys i caught this monster Largemouth Bass today..
    Ha ha ha nice one Andrew. You should have just left this oke on your fly, added a popping head and wrapped on a few more feathers (you DO carry your tying kit around with you...?) and used him as the attractor for the next one...
    Jan L. Korrûbel
    Nottingham Road Village

Quote Originally Posted by Elizevh View Post
    you gotta love Mrs Simpson...
    I caught the bottom 2 bass on fly yest evenin.
    My fly bearly touched the water an he took it.

The one on top was caught by my neighbour, she was fishing with a rubber worm
    Nice catch there Elize - I see the kitchen working surface and cutting board...now where's the smoker?...smoked bass is yummy.
    Jan L. Korrûbel
    Nottingham Road Village

not this time... I gave it to a co worker... the mans been begging for fish for ages
    "One thing becomes clearer as one gets older and one's fishing experience increases, and that is the paramount importance of one's fishing companions" John Ashley-Cooper

"Scholars have long known that fishing eventually turns men into philosophers. Unfortunately, it is almost impossible to buy decent tackle on a philosopher's salary." ~by Patrick F. McManus~

"The fishing was good; it was the catching that was bad."

Very nice bass those Elize! Well done

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2