Thread: Transfer Foils

Default Transfer Foils

Hi Guys

Does anyone know where i can get transfer foils in SA . I am wanting to make up some crease flys and looking for a selection of transfer foils . I have tried some local shops and all have none or looked at me strangely
    "My biggest worry is that my wife (when I'm dead) will sell my fishing gear for what I said I paid for it."

Hi Adrian,

I am in the same boat as you.For the time being I'm looking at Loco Foam.

G

Wiets Banned User

Awhile ago, I looked at bringing in some transfer foils. Most of the transfer foils is of a hot stamping variety and requires a heat application for the foil to transfer. It is difficult to get cold process transfer foils. There are some available from China - but there is a language barrier and they therefor do not easily respond to enquiries. After weeks of fruitless searching, I decided to tackle this on another day.

Wiets Banned User

In addition to the above;

I bought some conventional foil which can be used for grease flies. Although I only bought one holographic style/colour, there are many others available. PM me your address and I will mail you a piece of the foil I have.

Thanks Wiets , PM sent
    "My biggest worry is that my wife (when I'm dead) will sell my fishing gear for what I said I paid for it."

I found some in an art shop. They used it for decorating things. Worked ok for me.
    Behold the fisherman. he riseth early in the morning and disturbeth the whole household. mighty are his preperations. he goes forth full of hope and when the day is ended, he returneth smelling of strong drink and the truth is not with him. originator unknown.

my stuff.... http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=824[/SIZE]

i found the adhesive holotape in the Crazy store in the decoration section .. tied a few crease flies with them ...