Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Some Brand New Shamwari's

Default Some Brand New Shamwari's

What you guys think of these...need some constructive Critism...
    Bubble, Bubble, Bubble and Squeak...I think this mixture is too weak!!!???" (Wrex Tarr)

Lekker man, those will all catch fish! Nicely done...muct be the new tying tool...

Just try get your bodies a bit more uniform...the natural is almost the same thickness all the way through (you know my affliction with staying as close to natural dimensions as possible...but ya). Nice man.

Nothing wrong with those Julian, but you and I had better perfect our pic skills.

Dave
    Handle every situation like a dog.- If you cant hump it, piss on it and walk away. --JASPER.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Lekker man, those will all catch fish! Nicely done...muct be the new tying tool...

Just try get your bodies a bit more uniform...the natural is almost the same thickness all the way through (you know my affliction with staying as close to natural dimensions as possible...but ya). Nice man.
    Cool, I will definitely remember that, thanks...

Ja, the new tying tool is "foggen" awesome man!!!
    Bubble, Bubble, Bubble and Squeak...I think this mixture is too weak!!!???" (Wrex Tarr)

Quote Originally Posted by poppernel View Post
    Nothing wrong with those Julian, but you and I had better perfect our pic skills.

Dave
    Eish, ja, my light was damned lowsy then I had to compress the pics...yo yo yo

Cheers Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Shamwari View Post
    Eish, ja, my light was damned lowsy then I had to compress the pics...yo yo yo

Cheers Dave
    NOW you need to buy a new camera!!! ... will only set you back another R25 grand!!
    I always wanted to be somebody,but now I realize I should have been more specific.
    Alcohol is the anaesthesia by which we endure the operation of life. GBS

No worries fishing with those Shamwari's
    There is not a single bad person on earth, only persons that have been badly influenced.

If you would like to be better person, remove the things that have a negative influence on you TODAY.

Shamma's from one amateur to another. The first 2 pics the ribbing starts too late.

Generally pull your ribbing tighter to get more pronounced segmentation.

I know I'm being pedantic, but there again you asked for constructive bollocking, and as your Oom I'm allowed to.
    It's not in the catching, it's in the learning something new.
    view albums at. http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=659

Quote Originally Posted by Herman Jooste View Post
    Shamma's from one amateur to another. The first 2 pics the ribbing starts too late.

Generally pull your ribbing tighter to get more pronounced segmentation.

I know I'm being pedantic, but there again you asked for constructive bollocking, and as your Oom I'm allowed to.
    That is why I posted them on the forum, as I want to sort all the little niggles, thanks for that Oom Hermantor....now I can put all the tips into practise...I will also tie up some May's and ask the same, I am battling a bit with PTN's etc to get the proportions right and tend to get over zelous with the dubbing...some of them land up looking like a blob...sssss sorry did not want to say the word blob on the forum...ha ha ha

Oh, Herman

The ribbing on all the flies starts from the bottom, where the first bit of dubbing starts, my camera did not pick it up properly...looks like I will have to take Jaspers advice and procure a new one for R25 and a half K...NOT..

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast