Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: What has happened to Murray Peddar and Angelo Komis?

Quote Originally Posted by Scythe View Post
    ANYtime you're ready captain, the Vaal is a bit high and the viz is a bit poop at the moment, up for trips that involve a bit of driving ? We're lining up a new stillwater to explore in addition to revisiting an old favourite and then there is a Jozini trip just around the corner Let me know if you're keen
    I will PM you and we can make arrangements.

Quote Originally Posted by garyb View Post
    This did happen to me, I however have deleted the posts as this was(as pointed out) the incorrect place to bring this up.
    I however feel that if I was going to be "tricked" into something and people stood around and had prior experience/knowledge and said nothing that would be a much harder pill to swallow, hence the reason I was trying to warn everyone.
    Sorry yet again to all those that I have offended.

Dont be sorry you have every right to state the truth and have it heard !!

i dont care who the person in question is

/d
    What ever you do never confuse Fishing With catching Fish !!!!
    Fish Are Friends Not Food

But your reasoning has a fatal flaw; it overlooks the fact that to comprehend it requires that one rub a few brain cells against each other. The heat thus generated produces the light that illuminates the fact, but alas, not everybody has the resource required to fuel the process --SG

Bottom line is don't lend money unless you are willing to write it off, or write off the friendship/relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Clay View Post
    Two guys who I regarded as top class fly dressers were Murray and Angelo. Murray, I think worked for some tackle shop in Joburg and Angelo in Sandton.
    Spoke to both of them yesterday. Nice, friendly guys, both of them !!!

Hey GaryB

We dont know each other, should go fish together sometime, only thing is, can you loan me R20....

Must say though, I do enjoy reading the posts, some of them can be a little controversial, but thats just it, its a forum where we post our opinions and experiences. And the fact that although we are bound by our love of FF, we are all different people and some may take serious offence.

Dont stress, you had an experience, it didnt work out. You tried to warn others, perhaps the forum wasnt the best place. But anyway we move on hey!!

Lets talk FLY FISHING NOW....

Who thinks the vaal will be low enough to fish by this weekend? Maybe we should have a poll?
    I'm not addicted to fishing, I can quit anytime my wife makes me!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4