Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Sage Click Series reel

Quote Originally Posted by garyatstealth View Post
    it looks really funky(might have to copy it)
    That made me laugh out loud!

I'm waiting patiently for that reel you showed me when you were down here. Please hurry up and launch it so I can buy one !

Quote Originally Posted by ShaunF View Post
    That made me laugh out loud!

I'm waiting patiently for that reel you showed me when you were down here. Please hurry up and launch it so I can buy one !
    very embarressed about that.Events have conspired against us to get them here when we wanted them. the less said the better!!!

Quote Originally Posted by garyatstealth View Post
    very embarressed about that.Events have conspired against us to get them here when we wanted them. the less said the better!!!
    Any ETA, roughly, or they not coming at all ?

Quote Originally Posted by ShaunF View Post
    Any ETA, roughly, or they not coming at all ?
    They are coming. They have been made. we were not able to get them in time for the christmas season. Its been a combination of issues that has delayed things. Am hanging my head in shame

once again i see i have missed the point of the question. i'm hoping they will be in by late jan/feb.

Great! Thanks!

I have been lusting after a Click series reel for my Sage TXL 3wt since they were released. I don't really like the Sage 3000 series reels as the overall design and colours do nothing for me. I finally bit the bullet yesterday and popped into John at Upstream Fly Fishing. The big decision was whether to go for the Click II or Click III? Sage rate the Click II for a 2wt and the Click III for a 4wt so either would do for the 3wt line. The difference between the two reels is a slightly larger spool on the Click III and a weight difference of about 3.5g. Several hours later with John spooling my QDT line onto both reels to check space and overall balance I decided on the Click III. I am very happy with my early Christmas present and looking forward to fishing with it and taking some pictures of it. Thanks to John for his patience, service and good pricing! With the current exchange rate it was cheaper to buy from John as opposed to importing it and paying VAT and shipping. Now the question is how long can I last before I am forced to get the Click I for my 000?
    “Apparently people don't like the truth, but I do like it; I like it because it upsets a lot of people. If you show them enough times that their arguments are bullshit, then maybe just once, one of them will say, 'Oh! Wait a minute - I was wrong.' I live for that happening. Rare, I assure you” ― Lemmy Kilmister

Reap the Whirlwind - WM

Paradise = A 3wt Rod & a fist full of someone else's #32 parachutes

Quote Originally Posted by dlampert View Post
    Now the question is how long can I last before I am forced to get the Click I for my 000?
    Answer - Not too long...
    Mike McKeown

You're either fishing or waiting...

Quote Originally Posted by MaXiMuM View Post
    Answer - Not too long...
    Yeah, I suspect you are right
    “Apparently people don't like the truth, but I do like it; I like it because it upsets a lot of people. If you show them enough times that their arguments are bullshit, then maybe just once, one of them will say, 'Oh! Wait a minute - I was wrong.' I live for that happening. Rare, I assure you” ― Lemmy Kilmister

Reap the Whirlwind - WM

Paradise = A 3wt Rod & a fist full of someone else's #32 parachutes

Stellenbosch and Kuils River, Western Cape

Hi Darryl
    Hope you enjoy the reel, I'm sure you won't regret your purchase. That reel is seriously stunning and matches the TXL colour scheme perfectly. The matt bronze finish should limit flash as well.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast