Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Try this devastatingly deadly pattern

I think some Vancouver Island Marmot,should be used,with the tail of the Ethopian wolf.
    I think no innocent species of wit or pleasantry should be suppressed; and that a good pun may be admitted among the smaller excellencies of lively conversation.
    James Boswell.

[T]his planet is covered with sordid men who demand that he who spends time fishing shall show returns in fish. ~Leonidas Hubbard, Jr.

hahaha!! dodo biots!

Please post a SBS, as I am not too sure of all the correct techniques discussed.
    Korrie Broos

Don't go knocking on Death's door, ring the bell and run like hell. He hates it. (anon)
    Nymphing, adds depth to your fly fishing.
    Nymphing, is fly fishing in another dimension

ahh young Ron!!
    I see you have strayed from the fold ,broken tradition and substituted easy to find materials for the originals.
    how dare you omit the tail feathers of the phoenix and gold leaf from the holy grail ??
    This is tantamount to treason (along with not weaving your own silk lines from hand reared silk worms)

Thats the last time I share a pattern with you lest you share it with the masses

/d
    What ever you do never confuse Fishing With catching Fish !!!!
    Fish Are Friends Not Food

But your reasoning has a fatal flaw; it overlooks the fact that to comprehend it requires that one rub a few brain cells against each other. The heat thus generated produces the light that illuminates the fact, but alas, not everybody has the resource required to fuel the process --SG

you fellows are in luck!!

Purely by chance I have managed to source 120 000 skins of the rare and beautiful Blue-winged Goose (Cyanochen cyanoptera), from an old Shaman in the highlands of Ethiopia.

I will give three of these saddle hackle feathers to the first FlyTalk member with more than 3500 posts who requests it at exactly 3:17am on 24 December 2011! (Collect from above Shaman)
    I always wanted to be somebody,but now I realize I should have been more specific.
    Alcohol is the anaesthesia by which we endure the operation of life. GBS

Quote Originally Posted by chris williams View Post
    How common!
    hehehe..gotto love it
    "Innocence is a wild trout. But we humans, being complicated, have to pursue innocence in complex ways" - Datus Proper

this is an awsome post well done

looooooooool

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    you fellows are in luck!!

Purely by chance I have managed to source 120 000 skins of the rare and beautiful Blue-winged Goose (Cyanochen cyanoptera), from an old Shaman in the highlands of Ethiopia.

I will give three of these saddle hackle feathers to the first FlyTalk member with more than 3500 posts who requests it at exactly 3:17am on 24 December 2011! (Collect from above Shaman)
    ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME PLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE Jasper.
    I think no innocent species of wit or pleasantry should be suppressed; and that a good pun may be admitted among the smaller excellencies of lively conversation.
    James Boswell.

[T]his planet is covered with sordid men who demand that he who spends time fishing shall show returns in fish. ~Leonidas Hubbard, Jr.

OHHHH dam,just read the thread again,i posted to soon,i have phoned Grenwich and have set my alarm clock with the Atom clock,cannot wait.
    James Boswell.

Quote Originally Posted by nicholas View Post
    ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME PLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE Jasper.
    sorry!! ... note the time for the request!! (although I DO like to see you grovel!) ... that's YOU disqualified from my magnanimous offer!!!
    I always wanted to be somebody,but now I realize I should have been more specific.
    Alcohol is the anaesthesia by which we endure the operation of life. GBS

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast