Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rabbit Hide

HI jockO,

Ye thanks, thought Mark was comparing blesbuck to deerhair for the same effects or quality. You answered it spot on.

Dave
    Handle every situation like a dog.- If you cant hump it, piss on it and walk away. --JASPER.

Dave - no sweat.

Herman - I'll gladly give you half of the patch I have if you remind me before we next see each other. In my opinion its pretty cr@p stuff actually as the quills are thick and rigid. They are a littlle more hardy than elk but still not great. The piece I got is from "River hunter capes" based out in Piet Retief.

Mark - not sure about the angorra rabbit but I know angorra goat is pretty crap too. Got some in a few colours and its really useless. Chinchilla is very very fine but its ridiculous to find. Think Chris Williams actually has some as he mentioned Chinchilla's a little while ago.
    Check your knots!

Quote Originally Posted by jock0 View Post
    Dave - no sweat.

Herman - I'll gladly give you half of the patch I have if you remind me before we next see each other. In my opinion its pretty cr@p stuff actually as the quills are thick and rigid. They are a littlle more hardy than elk but still not great. The piece I got is from "River hunter capes" based out in Piet Retief.

Mark - not sure about the angorra rabbit but I know angorra goat is pretty crap too. Got some in a few colours and its really useless. Chinchilla is very very fine but its ridiculous to find. Think Chris Williams actually has some as he mentioned Chinchilla's a little while ago.
    I do have some of the so-called 'Chinchilla' (ref: earlier thread) but Mark would have to give me a couple of jungle cock capes in exchange! Mark, PM me and I'll send you some
    The more you know, the less you need (Aboriginal Australian proverb)

Only dead fish swim with the stream (Malcolm Muggeridge)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12