Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Latest ..erm.. baits from the Safari Chiller...

strandloopers finger is the bloody bit. i used a chokka mallet to mash it up nicely.
    "So here’s my point. Don’t go and get your ego all out of proportion because you can tie a fly and catch a fish that’s dumb enough to eat a car key.." - Louis Cahill - Gink and Gasoline

That would have gone down well as an appetizer snack on a Ryvita before your beach braai. It looks far too good to waste on a fish.
    The more you know, the less you need (Aboriginal Australian proverb)

Only dead fish swim with the stream (Malcolm Muggeridge)

good looking bait nice to see its on a circle
    is the stinger a circle or a J

There was 23 kg kob caught off wolvegat on Sunday morning

/d
    What ever you do never confuse Fishing With catching Fish !!!!
    Fish Are Friends Not Food

But your reasoning has a fatal flaw; it overlooks the fact that to comprehend it requires that one rub a few brain cells against each other. The heat thus generated produces the light that illuminates the fact, but alas, not everybody has the resource required to fuel the process --SG

as far as i know...all the competitive guys have to use circles for there slide baits
    stephen is wishing he was fishing location x right now.......

Stephen Smith

Chris- a well released Oystercatcher was the latest victim... wtf are those birds doing flying around at 2 in the morning?

Agent S... hush now boy... next the mallet will meet your fingers!
    " Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian." -Dennis Wholey

And further bru- what is this pagan talk that I have been hearing re you getting engaged.......?
    " Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian." -Dennis Wholey

the back hook is a mustad hoodlum 11/0 j and the front is a mustad z-steel circle 10/0
    "So here’s my point. Don’t go and get your ego all out of proportion because you can tie a fly and catch a fish that’s dumb enough to eat a car key.." - Louis Cahill - Gink and Gasoline

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Cox View Post
    And further bru- what is this pagan talk that I have been hearing re you getting engaged.......?
    stephen is wishing he was fishing location x right now.......

Stephen Smith

Quote Originally Posted by swsmith View Post
    Nuff said... singing soprano again hey? I guess you looking forward to Saturday then?

cool i've ties a few big flashys on the zsteel circs how do they hold up against the rust ??
    What ever you do never confuse Fishing With catching Fish !!!!
    Fish Are Friends Not Food

But your reasoning has a fatal flaw; it overlooks the fact that to comprehend it requires that one rub a few brain cells against each other. The heat thus generated produces the light that illuminates the fact, but alas, not everybody has the resource required to fuel the process --SG

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast