Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Smoking fish?

WHat amazed me is that no one have made the following joke yet.
    SO I will do it.

The most difficult part of smoking a fish, is to light it. wahahahaha (stupid joke)
    Korrie Broos

Don't go knocking on Death's door, ring the bell and run like hell. He hates it. (anon)
    Nymphing, adds depth to your fly fishing.
    Nymphing, is fly fishing in another dimension

L.O.L.
    Looks like I aint the only one having a quite friday....
    Regards
    Adrian

'Life is not a matter of holding good cards but of playing a poor hand well.' ~Robert Louis Stevenson

If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a man and a dog.~ Mark Twain.

Tell you what mate, if you do enjoy good ribs, finishing them off with that mesquite is definitely the go.

Had a client from Texas and this bloke was as big as a house (6FT9") and all he bragged about was Texan ribs. Thought yeah right....typical American, but man, he blew us away one night when he cooked for us after a trip.

Used a bunch of spices and stuff and 'poached' the ribs in beer in the oven before Webbering them with Mesquite smoke. Honestly, it was one of the best ribs I have ever eaten and I consider myself a rib junkie. Meat literally melted off the bones..... I still believe he ate the whole cow.

Anyhoo....I got so excited by all the talk of this this morning, I'm doing some spearfish I got a week back tonight in a coconut milk base curry smoke. Just about done in 15 minutes........

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3