Thread: Chobe tigers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Talking Chobe tigers

I have just returned from an awsome trip to the Chobe rapids, and when I say rapids I mean just that I only fished the rapids section as the rest of the area has been seriously fished out with gill netts. As one can clearly see due to the number of nettsthat you see in the channel.
    The ripid section is a little gem that the locals have not yet distroyd. Do yourselves a favor and go fish them. In 3 days I caught 27 fish of average 2,5kg with 4 over 5kg. AWSOME

Quote Originally Posted by Mazungu View Post
    I have just returned from an awsome trip to the Chobe rapids, and when I say rapids I mean just that I only fished the rapids section as the rest of the area has been seriously fished out with gill netts. As one can clearly see due to the number of nettsthat you see in the channel.
    The ripid section is a little gem that the locals have not yet distroyd. Do yourselves a favor and go fish them. In 3 days I caught 27 fish of average 2,5kg with 4 over 5kg. AWSOME
    yes I have fished this section. We took a boat from Kasane, and did one day at the rapids. Awesome stuff.
    I asume you also did the boat based thing, as I don't remember too many places to fish from the side.