Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Dvd give-away

Default Dvd give-away

Before I start something illegal,may I do a give-away of a dvd that we have on the market.

If it's about fishing... yes please
    Fishing is just my thing. I don't know what it is but it seems that i just can't get enough of it.

It is about Catfish.I think I will ask the question around 12:00 today,just to give everyone a chance to see this thread.How does that sound.

Quote Originally Posted by core fly View Post
    It is about Catfish.I think I will ask the question around 12:00 today,just to give everyone a chance to see this thread.How does that sound.
    Best just run it by admin,the last person that gave stuff away for free.............................................. ......................Nuff said.
    I think no innocent species of wit or pleasantry should be suppressed; and that a good pun may be admitted among the smaller excellencies of lively conversation.
    James Boswell.

[T]his planet is covered with sordid men who demand that he who spends time fishing shall show returns in fish. ~Leonidas Hubbard, Jr.

I left them mails a while back with no reply.That is why I am asking before i just go ahead.

Get this dvd guys if it's allowed by means of a freebie. Awesome stuff I learnt alot about targetting cats spesifically.

Quote Originally Posted by core fly View Post
    I left them mails a while back with no reply.That is why I am asking before i just go ahead.

Thats Unusaual(sp),i am sure MCC or Pierre will be on line this morning.
    I think no innocent species of wit or pleasantry should be suppressed; and that a good pun may be admitted among the smaller excellencies of lively conversation.
    James Boswell.

[T]his planet is covered with sordid men who demand that he who spends time fishing shall show returns in fish. ~Leonidas Hubbard, Jr.

Let me try again.

Quote Originally Posted by nicholas View Post
    Thats Unusaual(sp),i am sure MCC or Pierre will be on line this morning.
    MC definatly won't, he's in the Czech republic with the Protea juniors. Pierre, might though.

Quote Originally Posted by andre View Post
    mc definatly won't, he's in the czech republic with the protea juniors. Pierre, might though.

ooops, :d .........
    James Boswell.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast