Thread: Dvd give-away

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Dvd give-away

Before I start something illegal,may I do a give-away of a dvd that we have on the market.

If it's about fishing... yes please
    Fishing is just my thing. I don't know what it is but it seems that i just can't get enough of it.

It is about Catfish.I think I will ask the question around 12:00 today,just to give everyone a chance to see this thread.How does that sound.

Quote Originally Posted by core fly View Post
    It is about Catfish.I think I will ask the question around 12:00 today,just to give everyone a chance to see this thread.How does that sound.
    Best just run it by admin,the last person that gave stuff away for free.............................................. ......................Nuff said.
    I think no innocent species of wit or pleasantry should be suppressed; and that a good pun may be admitted among the smaller excellencies of lively conversation.
    James Boswell.

[T]his planet is covered with sordid men who demand that he who spends time fishing shall show returns in fish. ~Leonidas Hubbard, Jr.

I left them mails a while back with no reply.That is why I am asking before i just go ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by core fly View Post
    I left them mails a while back with no reply.That is why I am asking before i just go ahead.

Thats Unusaual(sp),i am sure MCC or Pierre will be on line this morning.
    I think no innocent species of wit or pleasantry should be suppressed; and that a good pun may be admitted among the smaller excellencies of lively conversation.
    James Boswell.

[T]his planet is covered with sordid men who demand that he who spends time fishing shall show returns in fish. ~Leonidas Hubbard, Jr.

Get this dvd guys if it's allowed by means of a freebie. Awesome stuff I learnt alot about targetting cats spesifically.