Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Senqu

Been a while since I bought anything from Senqu...do they do fly jackets? I'm in need of a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by WazzyP View Post
    I never realised that it was the orange. You learn something new every day.
    There is some debate whether the Senqu river is in fact the source of the Orange, or if it is a tributory of the Orange. depending on who you speak to, or which book or article you read, you could get either point of view. It is also often refferred to as the Senqu Orange.

Well, I'm just trying to type whilst reading upside down some GPS co-ords printed on my Senqu jacket which I'm actually wearing at present. Hopefully they are of where they make the jackets and not of the tronk of the local Receiver of Revenue..

quote/unquote:

29'52.657'' S/090'59.644'' E

This is a bit of a worry, unless they got the printing wrong - the longitude bearing equates to Lesotho's, but 090' E latitude from my nautical background equates to somewhere mid Indian Ocean about two thirds of the way to West Auss..

I sincerely hope Senqu are not in the dwang, they've always been good clothing guys and a 'comfort' name in our local f'fishing sport
    The more you know, the less you need (Aboriginal Australian proverb)

Only dead fish swim with the stream (Malcolm Muggeridge)

I notice that they dont advertise in the mags anymore.Maybe this rumour is true.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2