Thread: Long overdue intro and found wanting in the etiquette department

Default Long overdue intro and found wanting in the etiquette department

Hi Folks,

like White Squall, please accept my appologies for the lack of an intro. Been flyfishing for 15 years and tying for 10. Love it.

Welcome To the Forum

That's a lot of years for someone who doesn't fish that well. Congrats on the birth of your son this morning. Are you up for a quick trip to the Vaal tomorrow?
    When it comes to size, lie.... lie until you believe yourself, but lie.

Quote Originally Posted by White Squall View Post
    That's a lot of years for someone who doesn't fish that well. Congrats on the birth of your son this morning. Are you up for a quick trip to the Vaal tomorrow?
    you insensitive beast you....are you trying to wreck the rest of the man's sexual escapes with one sentence? .....That's like asking someone, "how do you like your meat?".....Then asking....(censored) ..Ooohh I couldn't even go there.
    Your punishment is coming boet.....I ask you,...."Congrats on the birth of your son this morning....you wanna go fish?" Dude, you have balls of steel...I hope Mommy does not wear steel capped boots.......enjoy the fishing
    Behold the fisherman. he riseth early in the morning and disturbeth the whole household. mighty are his preperations. he goes forth full of hope and when the day is ended, he returneth smelling of strong drink and the truth is not with him. originator unknown.

my stuff.... http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=824[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by White Squall View Post

Hi Mark see you there at our usual spot and thanks for the post.

Booger Rose Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by rols View Post
    you insensitive beast you....are you trying to wreck the rest of the man's sexual escapes with one sentence? .....That's like asking someone, "how do you like your meat?".....Then asking....(censored) ..Ooohh I couldn't even go there.
    Your punishment is coming boet.....I ask you,...."Congrats on the birth of your son this morning....you wanna go fish?" Dude, you have balls of steel...I hope Mommy does not wear steel capped boots.......enjoy the fishing
    Rols, maternity leave is great - swambo is at home in any case, she can just as well look after the children while I fish!!! Been fishing a lot the past two months... (hope she never see this)

Quote Originally Posted by Booger Rose View Post
    Rols, maternity leave is great - swambo is at home in any case, she can just as well look after the children while I fish!!! Been fishing a lot the past two months... (hope she never see this)
    I can second that. BRAVE STATEMENT MADE. Hope you are right for your sake.
    The best day to go fishing is any day that ends in a "y"

Quote Originally Posted by rols View Post
    I think it's important that we put this in context - roland's the one that gave birth. His wife suspected an impromptu trip to the river and put her foot down...

"Is that the new G.Loomis??? Wow! How much is that??

Oh, look, the new Stealth......."