Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: over 200 grunter on fly

Default over 200 grunter on fly

One of our esteemed members has really and truly cracked the code of catching Spotted Grunter on fly. I am not going to say too much about it, suffice to say.......buy the book! 'Favoured flies and select techniques of the experts" A FOSAF publication.

MC jou doring!
    "Innocence is a wild trout. But we humans, being complicated, have to pursue innocence in complex ways" - Datus Proper

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Shelton View Post
    One of our esteemed members has really and truly cracked the code of catching Spotted Grunter on fly. I am not going to say too much about it, suffice to say.......buy the book! 'Favoured flies and select techniques of the experts" A FOSAF publication.

MC jou doring!
    First or second edition Chris? From what I gathered from another thread you're on your way to Henties. Enjoy and come share some pics

Second edition

Quote Originally Posted by Rendier View Post
    Second edition
    Thanx Rendier

Sorry...second edition. All I will say is, I expect the JAM fly to be the buzz for a while to come. Having said this, the fly is only part of the secret......and that is why you need to buy the book. I see that the book is advertised on the home page on Flytalk. Happy reading!
    "Innocence is a wild trout. But we humans, being complicated, have to pursue innocence in complex ways" - Datus Proper

Uh what is the JAM fly?

Quote Originally Posted by FIGJAM View Post
    Uh what is the JAM fly?
    Just Another Mudprawn
    “Apparently people don't like the truth, but I do like it; I like it because it upsets a lot of people. If you show them enough times that their arguments are bullshit, then maybe just once, one of them will say, 'Oh! Wait a minute - I was wrong.' I live for that happening. Rare, I assure you” ― Lemmy Kilmister

Reap the Whirlwind - WM

Paradise = A 3wt Rod & a fist full of someone else's #32 parachutes

Quote Originally Posted by FIGJAM View Post
    Uh what is the JAM fly?
    Nice one for the guys to try and guess. If you read the book, the clue is there

Quote Originally Posted by dlampert View Post
    Just Another Mudprawn
    10 out of 10 Darryl!

Could also be 'Jan and MC'......seeing as they collectively developed it

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Shelton View Post

MC jou doring!
    Added to this about the same amount of saltwater species on fly. Some of us are beginners, some of us just don't know it yet
    “Apparently people don't like the truth, but I do like it; I like it because it upsets a lot of people. If you show them enough times that their arguments are bullshit, then maybe just once, one of them will say, 'Oh! Wait a minute - I was wrong.' I live for that happening. Rare, I assure you” ― Lemmy Kilmister

Reap the Whirlwind - WM

Paradise = A 3wt Rod & a fist full of someone else's #32 parachutes

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast